Blessings in a Batman Costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I came to MWO, about 14 months ago, my daughter was not allowing my grandchildren to stay with me alone. This week, she needed me and I was able to go there and be there for her, drive my granddaughter to her school talent show, spend the night, make Halloween treats with all the kiddies. Now, all her babies are on their way to spend the weekend with us, and go to the community Halloween party. (I'll be the witch, something started years ago they won't let me deviate from! LOL). Thank you, MWO, friends, for taking me to this point so I can once again be the 'Mimi' they still adore. There is no greater blessing.:thanks:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Ruby, that is lovely!
    I think sometimes we forget the things in life that are really important when we are on a bit of a downer.
    Posts like this remind me nicely of the real things to be thankful for.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

That is so wonderful Ruby!!! I'm so happy for you! :goodjob:
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
      X