Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Irish Invasion (AKA Limers birthday bash)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:question::ear:
    whats the itinerary for this event

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Dunno but count me in if it is still on, I would love to meet more of you guys.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

count me in too, if its still on.
        love to meet ye all
        life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Gawd, wish I could get there, but not in winter. enguin:
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

limers;744914 wrote: Ive been talking to husbo and weve decided that we wont be able to run with this trip. Even the weekend before , husbo will be missing out on overtime oppertunities, and hes not happy about that as we are doing this christmas on less than half the normal amount of money we usually have for christmas. Theres also loads of school things going on around that time and I usually take the kids to a few chrismassy things the weekends leading up to christamss , like the snowman we go to every year which has a full orchestra and everything. Kids would be gutted if I wasnt around to take them. Its just too busy a time for me , but I really do appreciate you trying to plan something special for me , I really do and I hope you understand. The spring would be a much better time for me.
            Sorry to bump this but by my understanding Limers cant make it :upset:
            sigpicXXX

Comment

we know limers cant make it but it still would be nice to meet up, wouldnt it??
              we can always celebrate limers birthday another day, whenever would suit slimeybum
              life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Any news on this phatom birthday party for limers. i think it would be great

Comment

dragonfly65;755735 wrote: we know limers cant make it but it still would be nice to meet up, wouldnt it??
                  we can always celebrate limers birthday another day, whenever would suit slimeybum
                  sometime in jan would suit me better I think, dec too busy.

Comment

Is there any more news on this ?,as i need to know the busy man that i am .

Comment

I don't know, but when Joe and I go to Ireland I want to meet some of you folks!

Comment

hart;769112 wrote: I don't know, but when Joe and I go to Ireland I want to meet some of you folks!
                        when are you coming hart

Comment

Working...
                        X