Just A Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just A Thought

This isn't a thread that will probably prompt much discussion, but I sort of felt it needed to be shared. Both with the new members, old members, and the lurkers who read (we notice the numbers of readers as opposed to posts LOL). It's great, whoever and where ever you are in your struggle, that you are HERE, and when you're ready you'll join in. But to my point, there is usually a very lively chat going on in live chat every night around 9:00 PM EST (that's New York City; Winston-Salem, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; and Miami, Florida (all USA) for those of you like me world-time challenged!). It's usually funny, bawdy, lively, loving, but always caring. So if you're looking to interact more, or just listen and learn more, your name will come up as joining and you'll be welcomed, so you can just say hello, I only want to listen, or jump in to the craziness. It's always fun, and everyone's welcome. Everyone understands each other's pace in our common struggle. I hope this is OK that I posted this, I just wanted to share a great thing, and sometimes its hard to join an established group. Welcome all from Ruby!:welcome:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Just A Thought

I will second that ruby! I am up late every night anyway, till about 2am european time (UK,Ireland,France etc)....chat is a great place to be.its instant gratification! Thanks for that Ruby!

Comment

Just A Thought

:thumbs:

:goodjob:

Comment

Just A Thought

Chat is a great place for support and understanding....and it is always a pleasure to see new faces there.....welcome all
        :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Just A Thought

i will fourth that ruby.. chat is great and a great place for extar surport .vent, yell ,scream .and another way to stay busy ... and please dont mind the missed spelled words .. im the worst at spelling .. but anyway thankx ruby for starting this thread ..ALL ARE WELCOME AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MORE NEWBE'S
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Just A Thought

Great group last night! Sorry I ducked out a bit, but what a lively conversation!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
            X