X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey

Hey

Welcome manOman,
    If you want help, and want to explore becoming sober, this is a great place to start. There are a bunch of really terrific people here.

A good place to look is the tool box thread in the Long Term Abstinance section. I am not sure how to post a link, so hopefully someone will do that, or you can look around the board and find it.

What about your drinking are you done with?
    Keep on posting. The ODAT thread is a good one, the Newbies nest is a good one. There are a lot of really helpful "Daily threads" that people visit often to write about their daily struggles and successes.

Jump in, and best of luck to you!

K
    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Hey

i am with k it is a hard road but one worth travilin gl!!!

Comment

Hey

Comment

Hey

Hey man ... I am with you. I want to wake up and feel whole and energetic and hopeful .... and all that goes with that.

First step - get rid of the booze. We know it's bringing us down.

For me, I'm looking to replace what booze gives me ..... I want to find relaxation as well as excitement elsewhere. There are so many alternatives -- but why is it "scary" to give up the booze and try the others?

Shall we?
          AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Hey

I want to find relaxation as well as excitement elsewhere

Comment

Hey

I think I need to be calm, without the grog. I'm actually a calm person, but "Oh Man" I treat myself badly.

Comment

Hey

I think I need to be calm, without the grog. I'm actually a calm person, but "Oh Man" I treat myself badly.

Comment

Working...
                X