Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th October 2009

Good Morning Troopers,

Good grief, here I am starting the Army thread!

Another wonderful, clear headed morning to you all. I hope your day is full of love and laughter, and sobriety!

I am off to watch the Granny and Nanny school concert, so I will see you later.

Good morning SunnyB and everyone who drops in today!

Zeppers, how did Milly get on? I hope she was sporting a first

KTAB and Oney, I hope you are both feeling a bit better this morning? Check in when you can.

Busy day today for me and I am looking forward to it. Its my first "supervision" with my boss, so I will find out how I am doing. Plus I have lots of questions. I was very unsure of myself last week in a couple of situations and I want to talk them through with someone.

Sunny, have a great day today and that is a lovely sentiment to start the day off!! All days should be filled with love and laughter. Nice one!!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning Tiggereoo!
      I had to delete thread as I x posted with Sunny in case you think you are losing your mind

Comment

startingover;745429 wrote: Morning Tiggereoo!
        I had to delete thread as I x posted with Sunny in case you think you are losing your mind
        I was thinking I had lost my mind...

I'm still thinking that, but the confusion has been cleared up... :H

Thanks for starting the thread, Birdie - please do so more often, now that the UK has gone backward!
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

goodmorning everyone,busy day ahead,holiday over,life goes on.i hope oney & ktab feel better today,starts you will be fine today,it will they who be learning from you:-),hiya mr tips and sunbird.hope to drop in later,of to gym soon. take care

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

(Good gesture, Starty. Well done.)

Hi to all you lot!

Comment

Morning Sunny, Starts, Tips, Mario and good evening to Tawny. Hope everyone has/had a great day. KT and Oney, hope your both feeling better.

Comment

Morning Sunbird,Starty,Tips,mario,opal and all those yet to come.

Evening Tawny.

Hope very one's feeling on top form.

Will be back after my caffeine fix.

Love Jackie xxx
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello everyone!
                  Feeling great this morning.
                  Sometimes I forget what a difference there is between me now, and me then. When feeling good is the norm, I tend to take it for granted and silly thoughts start creeping in, but I'm aware of that little trick now, so you can just bugger off Al.
                  I've got the doctor to see in a couple of hours. I sent her a 'thank you' note a few months ago. The last time I saw her, I was in a right state; black and blue all over and sober just long enough to get through the appointment.
                  Well that chapter of my life is over and it's not one that I wish to revisit.
                  I've had a lot of help to get these few steps along the road to where I want to be, so let this be my 'thank you' note to MWO.

Comment

Hello, deputy dog reporting for duty

Milly got 3rd but it was a super dooper third, there was only a head between 2nd and 3rd and she was running 7th up the home straight. So very proud of her
                    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

oh puppy pics coming up, and just for Tips I put them on some lovely hunting camo gear. I can see young tips goolies growing already

Comment

Hey Zeppie,

Great news about Milly.

Black Bess has a doggy friend that's ex-racer grey hound. She's like a delicate flower. You should see the pair of them together.

One slightly overweight Labrador and a very slim greyhound. Must try and get a pic of them.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zeppie2;745467 wrote: oh puppy pics coming up, and just for Tips I put them on some lovely hunting camo gear. I can see young tips goolies growing already
                          Yeah!!!
                          Pics!

Comment

Popeye

Starty and Zen

Tips and Grim Attached files [img]/converted_files/1075588=5282-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1075588=5283-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1075588=5284-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Why is Grim sniffing Tips bottom?

Comment

Working...
                              X