Army Thread 29th OctSober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not too bad at all,, thanks Grimmers. Is the airshow far from you? Is that the one where you and Tips are hoping to meet?

Comment

The one this weekend is our local show, the other is at the air force test flight center outside Cape Town.
      'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Oh right. Will you have more photo's for us?

Comment

Opal;747007 wrote: Oh right. Will you have more photo's for us?
          Well I am supposed to be working on the day (making sure members of the crowd don't get chopped to bits by props or sucked into jet intakes) but if I get a chance I will be shooting video and thus won't take pics...
          'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Hello, all
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Is it just me, or is my avatar looking ever so slightly lecherous tonight?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening Tippers. You talking to yourself now??? Not to worry its when you start answering yourself that your in bother.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;747024 wrote: Is it just me, or is my avatar looking ever so slightly lecherous tonight?
                  No, Tips, thats the pic of you with the cigarette.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hello Rubes, how are you today?

Comment

Much better. Almost done with the rental house, and it looks fab.
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;747032 wrote: No, Tips, thats the pic of you with the cigarette.
                        Remind me to delete it from all hard drives
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

But my ciggie pic is innocent!
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tips, I can't believe you spoke of yourself and 'innocent' in the same sentence!!!! LMAO
                            sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;747059 wrote: Tips, I can't believe you spoke of yourself and 'innocent' in the same sentence!!!! LMAO
                              Rubes...

I'm lost for words.... Truly

I'm a babe in arms, really. What would make you think otherwise?
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

SNICKER, SNICKER
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X