Army Thread 29th OctSober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only extra-marital affair I ever had was with AL... And I've thrown that one away, hopefully for good!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good for you Tippers

Comment

But not good enough for Rubes, it appears
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh, I believe you're a faithful husband, just a wicked little Tigger!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

There's a movie on about nazi zombies. Who could WRITE this stuff???
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;747081 wrote: Oh, I believe you're a faithful husband, just a wicked little Tigger!
              Little Tigger???????????????:H:H

Comment

Well, maybe a GIANT wicked Tigger!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Hopefully Halloween will be over soon, and I'll just be good 'ole Tigs again...
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

OK, just quit licking your lips. LOL Check out my horror movie thread, Tip. I bet you have some good additions.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X