Horror Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horror Movies

OK, on a lighter note. The TV is loaded with Halloween/Horror movies. What are your favorites, and what are the absolute worst things you've ever seen?

FAVS: The original 'The Blob'
    'The Shining'
    'The Exorcist'
    The original 'Night of the Living Dead'

WORST: 'Ogre'
    'The Insatiable Bloodsuckers'
    'Flu Bird Horrors'
    'Lake Dead'
    Haunted Prison'
    'Reign of the Dead'
    'Frogs'
    'Bees'
    'Night of the Lepus'
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Horror Movies

The scariest movie of all time:

Forrest Gump.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Horror Movies

Amen.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Horror Movies

Burnt offerings..I was only young when I saw this movie but I can honestly say it* frit the shit outta me* In fact, it put me off watching horror movies all together..I haven't seen one since..

Comment

Horror Movies

The Birds
          Children of the Corn
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Horror Movies

Shaun of The Dead
            Carrie
            Poltergeist
            Rosemary's Baby
            sigpic

Comment

Horror Movies

Psycho
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Horror Movies

The Haunting
                The Bad Seed
                The Dead of Night
                The Entity

Comment

Horror Movies

The Bad Seed, my daughter's fav movie. B & W, SO overacted, so creepy! LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Horror Movies

I watched Zombie Flesheaters when I was FAR too young to be watching horror movies and had nightmares for a long time after that. What was even worse was that I was so petrified being left in my own bed that night that I ran like a cheater into my mum and dad's room only to find them at it! I don't know who was more spooked, them or me! It left a lasting impression that night and I'm not just talking about the horror movie!

I still think OMEN II was one of the scariest movies I've watched. The whole ambiance of the film just creeps me out. The music score is perfect in that movie too.
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Horror Movies

Oh, PHIL!!!! You probably traumatized your parents too. LMFAO!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Horror Movies

Jaws got me when i was little.
                        Poltergeist.
                        I really loved ' IT ' untill you found out pennywise was a stupid light thing..
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Horror Movies

Oh and love the profile pic Hips
                          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Horror Movies

Anyone see 'Zombie World' yet?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=071KqJu7WVo[/video]]YouTube - Zombieland - Official Trailer [HD]
                            sigpic

Comment

Horror Movies

The shining,i watched in the early 80,s in a dark lonely house down the country, redrum,redrum,redrum

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X