Horror Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horror Movies

but i love real haunting scary movies you cant beat them,maybe because its got to do with an other world !

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Horror Movies

Thirty Days of Night is pretty good, and I do like a good ghost story.
      The worst one I ever saw was called 'The Living Dead From Manchester Morgue'. The special effects were hilariously badly done.

Comment

Horror Movies

The Amityville Horror! Couldnt sleep for nights afterwards.

Comment

Horror Movies

No one LOVES the SAW movies...I love them!
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Horror Movies

I was on a date in 1968 ( yes, I'm OLD!!) at the drive-in when I saw 'Night Of The Living Dead', and if it wasn't scary enough, and I don't scare easily, there was a meteor shower that night. In the movie, that's what supposedly caused the dead to come to life and start eating people!!! It comes back on this weekend and don't know if I can watch it yet. "I'm coming to get you, Bar-ba-ra" Mwa-ha-ha-haaaa!!!!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Horror Movies

How about "Killer Klowns from Outerspace.....Ha! ( I enjoyed it ! Ha! ) IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Horror Movies

Watching "Young Frankenstein" now. Funniest 'horror' movie ever.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Horror Movies

i have never watched a horror movie, i wanted to watch the exocist but my socoilogy teacher said he thought it would traumatise me!! i did watch young frankenstein and waited to be scared, i didnt realise it was funny,am i sad or what?
                  Twitch

Comment

Horror Movies

Poor, poor, Tawny! LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Horror Movies

Tawny-I saw the "exorcist" and it did scare the me! Still my all time scariest movie.
                      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Working...
                      X