Army Thread 30th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 30th October

Much the same here: I used to just put food on the table for the sake of doing it.

Now I'm enjoying it again

I hope you'll use lots of garlic and rosemary with the lamb...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th October

ladyjan;747669 wrote: hey you really are a cool dude, hope your wife knows how lucky she is to have a good chef to look after her..
      I also get blamed for looking after too well :H :H :H
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th October

garlic

OH yeah, always lots of garlic,

my three have grown up on it all their lives, I never bought the pre-cooked shit in jars for them, always made a huge pot of either chickrn breast, fish, beef or lamb, with lentals different fresh veggies and sometimes with rice and always plenty of garlic, they just about never got sick..!

cook it, whizz it up in the blender, then portion it into yoghurt pots and freeze them, would last about twoo weeks.

I used to make cakes cookies, jams, cordon bleu dishes I used to love dinner partys..

Comment

Army Thread 30th October

You know what, Jan?

The best thing about getting sober, is that you can stop saying "I used to"...

You can now say "I like to..."

I must keep reminding myself of that, and so should you
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th October

On that note, I bid you a good night - its 1.15 a.m here... way past my bedtime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwuEosKs31s[/video]]YouTube - goodnight everybody normal slow and fast
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th October

rosemary

oh, yep rosemary is a must with lamb, the spanish put it in baking tray with garlic and rosemary and cava (spanish "champagne") and cook slow in the oven, it's very tender and delicious..
              x

Comment

Working...
              X