Humour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humour

Seen it is the Halloween weekend, I find myself thinking of Humour and the importance of not taking myself too seriously. A good laugh or an engrossing activity can cleanse my mind and lift my spirits. If I only dwell on my problems, I am seeing with limited vision and my problems control me and I may become a victim. However, it is important that I do all I can to sort out these difficulties. When I take time to play, laugh and enjoy myself, I am taking care of myself and allow my Higher Power to take care of the rest. When I look back at periods in my life that were painful and difficult then and now I find certain aspects of that time were hilariously funny. This tells me that I see myself and my life in a more realistic way and it is important that I take myself and my problems more lightly and allow joy and fun to be part of my life including the difficult parts. 'you grow up the day you have the first real laugh at yourself' So let us all have a laugh at our own expense today!!:H:H:H

Humour

Irish, laughing is one of the most important things in the world to me. Thanks for posting!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Humour

Everybody loves a good laugh............or why would God have made clowns Ha! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Humour

Now IAD, I can't STAND clowns. They're creepy!! LOL
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Humour

:H good post Irish,:H you have to be able to laugh at yourself :H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Humour

Ruby see what Stephen King has done.........Ha! My kids hate clowns too ! IAD
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Humour

When I was little I saw a drunk 'Bozo' smoking a cigarette. Traumatized me. LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Humour

I've hated clowns since i was 3 years old.

they are very suspicious characters hiding behind their mask of jollity. (shudder).

other than that I like a really good belly laugh,that makes you cry and snort.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Humour

Have you seen the movie "Shakes the Clown" Rubes ? It was the craziest clown movie ever........( Clown's doing everything clowns are'nt suppose to be doing ! ha! ) The National Clown Union wanted to ban this movie....Ha! IAD
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Humour

told you they were sick!
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Humour

JackieClaire;747396 wrote: I've hated clowns since i was 3 years old.

they are very suspicious characters hiding behind their mask of jollity. (shudder).

other than that I like a really good belly laugh,that makes you cry and snort.
                      Same here Jackie, terrified of them when I was small and now just silly.... but love to have a good laugh

Comment

Humour

Halloween Humor

Oops?
                        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Humour

:clown:

I used to like clowns until I read this thread.

:upset:

Comment

Humour

scrubbly;747621 wrote: :clown:

I used to like clowns until I read this thread.

:upset:
                            :H:H:H

Comment

Humour

I couldn't agree more Irish.....if I didn't have my sense of humour I don't know how the feck I'd have made it this far.
                              PS: I also think clowns are evil and shite....not the least bit funny at all....
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                              X