X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 31st October, Halloween owwww

I'm, ummmm, creative.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I cant....my nose just gets longer and longer....
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I keep thinking there will come a time when jealousy will not be a component of our marriage, but I think it's a guy thing.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Mmm I dont know if that is the sole preserve of the males Ruby.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

startingover;748238 wrote: I cant....my nose just gets longer and longer....
            Mine does too

Comment

You're right, K. I've just never been like that. I trust him, and he trusts me. He says he just doesn't trust any other men. LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Oh I dont think Mr Starts is jealous at all. He is fine with me doing more or less whatever I like (within reason) but I have to say if he told me he was spending the weekend with a couple of women, I really wouldnt be impressed :H

Comment

Must be cause you are a hot babe Ruby

Comment

LMAO
                    sigpic

Comment

startingover;748243 wrote: Oh I dont think Mr Starts is jealous at all. He is fine with me doing more or less whatever I like (within reason) but I have to say if he told me he was spending the weekend with a couple of women, I really wouldnt be impressed :H
                      If I told DW I was spending the weekend with a couple of women she would be amazed, amused and disbelieving. Oh and then she would pack my bag and change the locks, only joking :H:H:H
                      I hope

Comment

KTAB;748247 wrote: If I told DW I was spending the weekend with a couple of women she would be amazed, amused and disbelieving. Oh and then she would pack my bag and change the locks, only joking :H:H:H
                        I hope
                        LMAO!!!

Feck if you could here the noises coming from the sofa I think packing bags might be a great idea now :H

Comment

Then she might ask where I got all that money to pay them. A little dote is my DW

Comment

startingover;748248 wrote: LMAO!!!

Feck if you could here the noises coming from the sofa I think packing bags might be a great idea now :H
                            Dunno why but I just envisage David Attenborough creeping up behind your sofa in search of the rare lesser spotted hubby in his natural habitat. Whispering to camera that it is a rare sight and privilege to capture one so close on camera for all to see and commenting on the loud mating calls emanating from the hubby creature

Comment

KTAB;748252 wrote: Dunno why but I just envisage David Attenborough creeping up behind your sofa in search of the rare lesser spotted hubby in his natural habitat. Whispering to camera that it is a rare sight and privilege to capture one so close on camera for all to see and commenting on the load mating calls emanating from the hubby creature
                              :H:H:H
                              Feck if those are mating calls I have a headache coming on!!!

Comment

If they are mating calls then it aint your head he will be interested in :naughtfeet:

:badboy: = KTAB

Comment

Working...
                                X