X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 31st October, Halloween owwww

awake

hi elsa,
    seems like you and me are the only troops awake.. all the rest are light weights..
    L J

Comment

Oney is that dozing or dosing? If its the latter then I hope thats alfie and the cat you are talking about
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

LMAO Dozing...
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Phew thats a relief
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

fireworks

they have only just started to celebrate halloween here in spain,

before it was a very solomn day when they pay respect to the dead, they all go to the cementarys and put new flowers and go to mass,

but it won't be long before they pick up on fireworks,

they love'em any chance for a fiesta and a day off work..and putting a holy virgin in the sea to bless the fish..

huge pageants.. it is pretty and very cultural, but it is so very often..

spain the country of the eternal fiesta...!! :cheering::cheering::cheering:

L J

Comment

It's odd to me that you guys do fireworks there for Halloween. Here it's 4th of July and New Year's.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LOL, LJ!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LMAO

still new at the abbreviations..

what does LMAO mean ???

Comment

laughing my ass off!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

HEY F'ING COOL LOVE IT..!!

AM LMAO.. BIG TIME..

Comment

Can you guess LMFAO?
                        sigpic

Comment

LMFAO

LMFAO... YEP RECKON I CAN WORK THAT ONE OUT,,

JUST GOT A :naughtfeet: ADDED....

I FORGOT WHAT THAT IS..JUST KNOW I USEDTO LIKE SOMETHING THAT DID THAT, JUST WISH I COULD GET BACK INTO IT, AM STARTING TO MISS IT !!!!

Comment

:naughtfeet: and it's been over three years now.... used to be three times a day or I was miserable if it wasn't..!

Comment

Hi. I'm, kinda new here...started this week and had a good week (except for my asshole husband who is not supporting me AT ALL---that is in another thread!!) . I am sooooo ready for November. I have a blank calendar that I want to fill with smiley faces. I put a smiley face on each day that I don't drink. I have three from last week, and the other two days, I only had 3 glasses. Bring on November. I can tell it's gonna be a GOOD month for us all! :-)
                              Part of learning is getting it Wrong.
                              The past is gone forever. Keep it Moving.

Comment

Hiya Keg, :welcome: good for you,

go for it.. it really is worth it,

L J.
                                X

Comment

Working...
                                X