• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 31st October, Halloween owwww

wake

hiya,
    you're awake I thought all had gone out on party or sleeping..:H:H

happy halloween.. are you going out tonight??

Comment

Hi starts,
      you not going out either ??

Comment

Nah, no party for me.
        I have just bought some sweets for the trick or treaters who come a knockin'
        What about you? Is halloween a big occasion where you are?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

salt & pepper

Hi Starts,
          see you have been AF for long time, fantastic, hope I can do it..

when you first stopped did you put more salt & pepper on your food?? or things to spice it up ????

Comment

I am sure you can do it LJ, just gotta keep on plugging at it.
            I did add lots of salt at first but I have cut that down now. Never been a big pepper fan though.
            Is it the kick that you are looking for i.e with lots of pepper or simply more taste?

Comment

The reason I ask, is that when I worked in a cafe an alkie lady used to come in and add pepper to her tea.

Comment

Good evening troopers

Comment

Hi handsome

Comment

halloween

no, not going out,
                    gonna take my doggies out for a bit, then come home, looking forward to the kids coming knocking for sweets..
                    my boy's going out with the kids from the centre, wish I was with him.. but won't be long now.
                    was with him today, very happy.

strange had like an epyphany (hope it's spelt right ??????) this week, suppose having a clear head helped, but I understand now why they took him and really it was for the best for him..

have gone thru:- anger, hate, sadness, feeling punished, frustrated, incompetant to do anything to get him back, even drank more, even tho that was the cause..!

I tried to legally fight to get him back, but it's the government..! eventually came to understand why .. and even feel that I wanna say thankyou to them..! crazy isn't it ??

he has been safe & cared for, I have had contact all the time, they ( social services) could see was loved and he loved his family, but that I wasn't in a fit state to care for him as he needed to be or should be..

they were so right.. now I accept that and it has given me time to get my act & life together and be a mum that he can depend on to protect him and be there for him 24/7..

MWO is a life saver and it's all you guys..

L J
                    X

Comment

Hello Pops, Starts and LJ! Good to see you all!
                      'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Hi pretty

Comment

pepper

no pepper in tea... !!! ooooh.. strange..!!!!

main thing is salt...

but I am adding more pepper, used to like it, at the odd times that I wasn't drinking so heavy and cooking a lot, but it mainly is the salt craving

Comment

hi popeye,
                            where's olive?

Comment

ladyjan;748134 wrote: hi popeye,
                              where's olive?
                              It's her busiest night of the year though she would never agree.

Comment

ladyjan;748126 wrote: no, not going out,
                                gonna take my doggies out for a bit, then come home, looking forward to the kids coming knocking for sweets..
                                my boy's going out with the kids from the centre, wish I was with him.. but won't be long now.
                                was with him today, very happy.

strange had like an epyphany (hope it's spelt right ??????) this week, suppose having a clear head helped, but I understand now why they took him and really it was for the best for him..

have gone thru:- anger, hate, sadness, feeling punished, frustrated, incompetant to do anything to get him back, even drank more, even tho that was the cause..!

I tried to legally fight to get him back, but it's the government..! eventually came to understand why .. and even feel that I wanna say thankyou to them..! crazy isn't it ??

he has been safe & cared for, I have had contact all the time, they ( social services) could see was loved and he loved his family, but that I wasn't in a fit state to care for him as he needed to be or should be..

they were so right.. now I accept that and it has given me time to get my act & life together and be a mum that he can depend on to protect him and be there for him 24/7..

MWO is a life saver and it's all you guys..

L J
                                X
                                LJ, I cannot believe how far you have come in such a short time. Well done girl!! :l

Comment

Working...
                                X