Trying to believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to believe

RustyButt, I know you're feeling better now, but it's wonderful to see all this support for you. You're a beautiful lady, and life has dealt you some hard hands. The grace you show everyday is a reflection of a lovely soul, and in my belief, you will have the chance to see your loved ones again. That doesn't help much today, when we miss them SO much, but it gives me hope, and that's all I need each day. I love you, little sister.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxDTX5FjbM[/video]]YouTube - Ben Cole sings Angel With No Halo
    (I wish there wasn't a big mouthed woman in the background!)
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Trying to believe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YMLmlHfehQ[/video]]YouTube - When I Get Where I'm Going- Brad Paisley & Dolly Parton

Rusty I played this song at Billy's funeral. Listen to the words...they are beautiful and comforting.
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Trying to believe

Brit, I was wracking my brain to remember that one for you and Rusty. It is so beautifully moving, especially the line about hugging my grandpa's neck. Music speaks to our heart.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Zfx5qra_g[/video]]YouTube - Brad Paisley - When I Get Where I'm Going
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Trying to believe

This is what we played for my Momma.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRyKg5xMaXA[/video]]YouTube - Vince Gill - Go Rest High On That Mountain
          And this WAS my Daddy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX4QVGykIA4[/video]]YouTube - Daddy's Hands
          sigpic

Comment

Trying to believe

Rusty - this sounds almost trite to say... I lost my bf last June (2008). And I dove right headfirst into bottle for at least a week! I would actually wake up in the middle of the night to drink! (Thank God I wasn't working...)

So although I don't know your exact pain, I have a sense of it. Your strength is amazing.

I hope you have someone you can let it all hang out with... Cry with, scream with!

My heart goes out to you.

:l:l:l

PS - due to my financial situation, I couldn't afford a shrink -- but Hospice allowed me to see a grief counselor for free for a few sessions. It helped. I just hope I don't run into her - omg, the Craziness I shared with her!
            Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Trying to believe

rubywillow;750751 wrote: The grace you show everyday is a reflection of a lovely soul
              That just struck me as a very adept and accurate, beyond the words, use of expression.

"Nicely put" hardly suffices.

And, it's true, Rusty.

AND, a wonderful reflection of it's author, too.

Comment

Trying to believe

Love me some Rusty.......always have, always will.
                Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Trying to believe

Savon....grief is grief is grief and it SUCKS! Although I do believe losing one of my children would be the ulitmate grief, it does not lessen the pain you felt losing a BF. I dove head first in to a bottle for a SOLID year after losing my fiance. I hardly remember the year...

Rusty you are a true lady. You show strength and class. In my book you are TOPS!

Comment

Trying to believe

Ashes in a tattoo, what a cool idea. Loved the song Irish, I've never heard that one. We played Go Rest High on that Mountain, Daddy's Hands, and I can only Imagine at my dad's funeral. How Can I help You to Say Goodbye at my mom's. Music does help.
                    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Trying to believe

We played Daddy's Hands at my grandpa's...

Comment

Trying to believe

Rusty I had no idea the pain you were going through,I can't begin to imagine how you feel, all I can say is you are doing an amazing job, hang in there, you are such a strong person,lot's and lot's of love to you, Tawnywitch
                        Twitch

Comment

Trying to believe

garth brooks - the dance Video by Shawn - MySpace Video

Rusty I love this song!!!! For me it says everything I feel about my loss. Sometimes when I am having a memory moment...not necessarily SAD but a time I want to reflect on our life together, I will bury myself in music....look at pictures. It is comforting. A major fear I think must people have when losing someone they love so dearly is that their lost loved one will be forgotten. Music keeps them alive.

Comment

Trying to believe

I cannot say in words how much you all have meant to me.....your kindness is so unbelievable.....I am truely in the right place here.....thanksXXXXXXX
                            :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Trying to believe

yep we love ya rusty .. you are in the right place
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Trying to believe

You have held many hands Rusty...now let us hold yours!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X