• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Come on guys, where are you all??
    I have seen three of you pop in this morning

OK, here goes...
    Happy November Down Belows. Have a good one!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Phew. Thanks Starty. I just didn't want to be the ND Thread Whore. :H :H :H

OK people. What's on for today?

Comment

Morning! A good start to the day for me ......... is a beautiful day and I had a swim in the sea, followed by a fresh juice (apple/ginger/grape - was yummy!!) followed by poached eggs on 5-grain toast and a bit of black pudding!! Then a visit to Mum who is very perky today.

Rest of the day will be reading ..... although whether it is a novel or the background reading that I need to do for a report that I need to write this week has yet to be decided!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good morning Underoos,
        Nobender off to a good start - had an early night last night. Enjoyed your puddytat pics this mornin Tawns
        Not much news beyond that - cleaning up today again & getting ready for work tomorrow.
        Wishing everyone a luverly AF Sunday!! Oh and don't forget to join the nobender thread if you are up for it

Comment

Arvo all - I trust the silence on the board is due to the fact that you're all skinny dipping somewhere nice. It's about 34C up here and I've been bitten by March flies. WTF is that all about? It's bloody November ....

So - I'm guessing Wavey's hangin' five (that's the only surfing term I know); Reggie has his generous shorts billowing in the breeze; Fickle is plucking eyebrows and such; Mame is ready to eat something nice for dinner; Rags is not missing us one little bit; Beagle is swanning around South Yarrah practising walking in her Cup Day shoes; Mr. G is playing a stringed celtic instrument somewhere; Bets is sweating; Angel is enjoying her ocean views; Bridget is - OMG - I shudder to think what young Bridge is up to; Chook? Chook seems to have found a nice perch in the Newbies Nest. Good to see. OK who else have I forgotten?

Glad to see the NoBender thread up and running.

Might have a nanna nap and catch you later.

Comment

Wishing all the Antipodeans well for the new month
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey Tipster ... you're our favourite Saffa vista !!!

Comment

Evening all...clearly a very late start for me today. The kiddies were at Ma & Pa's for the night. No-bender is under way - woohoo.

xo

Comment

Hi all great to see November is up and starting Im doing the MOvember thing...its about raising awarness of mens health..lots of men die of prostrate cancer every year ...so all three men on this site GROW A MOE for mens health..a link to the site if you are interested...Movember Foundation Australia - Home
                  Reggie

Comment

Bonsoir Mon Ami,
                    I can't frigging believe it's Sundy again ??? How the feck did THAT happen so fast....
                    Nothing scary Tawny....just watching re-runs of 'Love My Way'....prolly my favourite series of all time ....very Strayan in my opinion......
                    Go well our little 'No benders'.....go like the wind....
                    Thanks for starting our thread Starty.... although you DO have a time zone advantage :H
                    Peeky boo Aunty Mame, Fickle, Tawny, Tippy and Angel....
                    Dave ...can you PUH-lease check in ?
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;748441 wrote: Hi all great to see November is up and starting Im doining the MOvember thing...its about raising awarness of mens health..lots of men die of prostrate cancer every year ...so all three men on this site GROW A MOE for mens health..a link to the site if you are interested...Movember Foundation Australia - Home
                      Reggie
                      Actually.....I had a thought today that I'M doing MO- vember.....ya know ?....
                      I'm a fucking GIRL !!!!!!! Get me the BLEACH.....
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;748446 wrote: Actually.....I had a thought today that I'M doing MO- vember.....ya know ?....
                        I'm a fucking GIRL !!!!!!! Get me the BLEACH.....
                        :H:H there is a sista MOvember site but I think there a bunch of Trannies...defintely no bleach`ing

Comment

Reggie;748449 wrote: :H:H there is a sista MOvember site but I think there a bunch of Trannies...defintely no bleach`ing
                          Well thankyou for that info Orlando....I'll get my heavy makeup on and start playing my Priscilla soundtrack......
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

AW REggie ... I love the whole Movember thing. What look are you going for? An Erroll Flynn? Jimmy Edwards? Fu Manchu? Clark Gable? Adolf? Dennis Lillee?

Comment

Hey Tawny,glad you not forget lil ol' me! The Chookster is still about...just not too bright these days! urgh! But all good!
                              HUbby is playing Go,Deigo,Go! on the Wii with the wee Chicks and I have a moment to say Hi!

All good here,'cept I'm not AF...fallen off the cart and haven't been able to find the old step-up as yet! If anyone has any ideas then abuse me with your wisdom PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Chook *clucks at you vehemently*

Comment

Working...
                              X