THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got avartar angst Im hopeless .. Its like when I am choosing boxers I mean who gives a shit about some thing no one sees but for me its very important When some one looks me in the eye and challenges me all serious and stuff I generate attidude from the boxers Im wearing ...it helps me to have that YA aint seen nothing yet buddy attitude ...
    Sorry free thinking

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;761701 wrote: I imagine you should just rub some sort of lamp for luck.
      Confucious say "Too much lubbing causes fliction"

Comment

Confucious also say
        Man with tight trousers is pressing his luck.
        confuciuos is way over rated

Comment

then again the ole dude came up with this ...seems wise enough...It is good for girl to meet boy in park, but better for boy to park meat in girl.

Comment

Alright...enough of the lubing and rubbing....things are moving in the right direction with Mrs A Wedgie then ?
            I'm so glad wedge, roolly........and I roolly wish I could talk to my 'olds' about things too. Must be quite a relief (so to speak)
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ok enough of confucious inuendo

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;761715 wrote: Alright...enough of the lubing and rubbing....things are moving in the right direction with Mrs A Wedgie then ?
                I'm so glad wedge, roolly........and I roolly wish I could talk to my 'olds' about things too. Must be quite a relief (so to speak)
                Yea all good bridge

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;761715 wrote: ........and I roolly wish I could talk to my 'olds' about things too. Must be quite a relief (so to speak)
                  I SO take that back....your old man said THAT ? :H:H:H
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

God, I'd love to have oldies that you could really talk to. Old man died quite a few years ago - we weren't close - and mum's turning into a major narcissistic princess. Hard work because I'm really not good at perm advice.

Comment

Yep and once mum was doing the cross word in the front of the car while we were on a sunday drive...she asked dad innocently what thing is warm and and has no sex ...his response NOLA (mums name ) I was only 12 but I was pissing my self needless to say he copped a back hander...I have a great relationship with my da love him to bits
                      Reg

Comment

reggie;761723 wrote: ...she asked dad innocently what thing is warm and and has no sex ...
                        What's the (real) answer?

Comment

slug

Comment

Bloody hell - I didn't know that. Never even thought about it. Thanks! I'll now bore drop-in visitors with that question.

Comment

tawnyfrog;761730 wrote: Bloody hell - I didn't know that. Never even thought about it. Thanks! I'll now bore drop-in visitors with that question.
                              And hopefully they will think you are weird and piss off quickly so you can regain your zen

Comment

Ahhh Reggie ... you understand. You really understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X