Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

I'm a different person in Summer
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Well bring it on!!!!

Hey - ... and Mr G and Reggie are doing the MoVember thing in aid of Men's health. Want to join them?

Gotto go and get out of my gorgeous race day outfit and bring the mower in. I'll be back later.

Comment

I had an experiance that I haven't had for a while on the Weekend..

I was down the coast with good mates when a dark cloud descended out of the blue...

I totally withdrew and could hardly talk to anyone and everyone was asking if I was ok and "What's up?"

I went for a surf but had to get out because I was scared of drowning!

THat's total bullshit!

I've been upset ever since...

I've been battling this shit for years and everytime I think I'm getting close to winning, it bites me on the arse again..

I'm starting to think this is just how it's going to be..

And yes, I AM feeling a bit sorry for myself Today...LMAO
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Bugger the mower for now.

I assume you've seen someone about this?

Comment

Waves - good to see you bro. My brother-in-law gets the blues in Winter - he lives in Dunedin in NZ though...it's a looong, dark, cold Winter down there.
            Tawny - you look smashing doll, as does Ms Jones.
            Aspman - good to meet you mate...my son (he's 4) is obsessed with all things reptilian at the moment...snakes top of the list.

Well, it's a fecking scorcher here today...went and did the luncheon AF...was even doing the drinks for the laydees..actually felt good to not have to worry about how much I should be drinking etc etc etc - drinking's a bloody chore sometimes.
            Anyway, we're sitting around doing the sweep, I go to the fridge - it's off...actually we have no power and the race is in 30mins - feck...I found a little battery operated radio to listen to it...so no real biggie. The power came on again about 15mins after the race finished...
            I got Mourya-whatsisname in the sweep and therefore only lost $4 gambling today.

Wonder how Beagle's doing...she was going to Melbourne I think.

Comment

Sorry Waves - x posted. What Tawny said...

Comment

Best ever was a Psychiatrist who at the end of a family history, medical background check and $350 later asked...

"What antidepressant do you think you might like to try?"

Seriously, I don't suffer bad depression... I have lots of friends, a good job and a lot of the time I'm OK...

Just sometimes, it all goes wrong..

AL is very good at making it much better fr a few hours and MUCH worse for the next 2 days..

Fecked if I know Tawny..

Comment

Hey Angel

Where are you that it's a scorcher?

It's been hot in Melb..I think someone mentioned 35C next week???

I LOVE the hot weather but hits me like a brick after tops of 20C!

Bring it on though

I love driving to work at 6am, in the ute with the windows down in just a pair of shorts

Comment

Hey ho!!!! Dropped a ton on the cup Mrs reg has rung me to say she wants to be picked up ...how long does it take to say three words ...here is a rough translation of the call ........HIOOY baby canbe yoddd Sick mooo ...no Eyes meant to bbbb ...can yossssse pug muz *burp* bup.
                    Any way Hi Aspy looking forwqard to your tales of all things snakes whats that one your holding?...Dave dont feel ashamed the black dog is barkin at my door too ...no advice as you should get it from a professional not a weirdo...:H

Any way Mame so sorry at least you had a horse me and ficks got scratched
                    Ok the prizes as Bunnings didnt have any GMC specials there was a few chinese electric screw drivers for 5 bucks.. I had to change plans
                    1. wavey the lucky sod gets a Man Bag with gold buckle bought from the reject shop
                    2.Tips gets a trip to Fantasy Island ( the plane the plane) for the fantasy of his choice
                    Sorry about third
                    Ok off to pick up drunk partener sooooooooooo glad to be sober
                    Reg

Comment

Reggie;749669 wrote: "........HIOOY baby canbe yoddd Sick mooo ...no Eyes meant to bbbb ...can yossssse pug muz *burp* bup."
                      Reggie - I think she trooly loves you. I rooly do.

Comment

Reggie,

I'll happily post my address on here..

But I DO want my Reject shop Man Bag!

Just 'cause I know It'll kill you to spend $7

Comment

Hello, All

Good to see, Wavey
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi guys, what happened to Newport?
                            I cant find out...
                            Love the hats ladies,
                            Whats in a man bag?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hope I haven't scared you all off with my "Poor me" posts today

Just doing some venting... Which has helped...

Actually, I won $100,000 on the cup and wanted to seem humble

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;749672 wrote:

Just 'cause I know It'll kill you to spend $7
                                He didn't say you were getting the deluxe version ...

Comment

Working...
                                X