Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

morning all!

have just spent a very enjoyable hour reading over the last couple of days posts ... and also catching up on Tigger's travels! Tip .... your Maine Coon is beautiful, and ours came up to have a look at him on screen, but then walked away in a huff!! We continually tell him that he is the most beautiful cat in the world, and he may have got to the point where he believes it and now feels challenged!:H:H

Reg - your musical household sounds fab. I grew up in that environment - music of all genres was just part of the air that we breathed and I am very grateful for that. Mostly however,, my brothers played brass instruments and one of my other dirty little secrets is that I subscribe to a Brass Band podcast!! :lordhelpme:

Fick - like the feisty new avatar!!

I have a big weekend ..... haven't mentioned this before, but we have been trying to find some way for my brother and my mother to spend some time together. It has been a major mission, and has involved trying to get health boards at both ends of the country to work together, but it has finally happened and my brother arrived here last night. It has been important for him to be able to tell her himself about his cancer, although I'm sure she has worked it out for herself. There are some moments that are priceless and seeing Mum being able to fuss over my brother last night was one of them. :wings::wings::wings: are in abundance here this morning!!! Almost worth the crap of the last couple of weeks!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

morning all,
      mame sounds like a gr8 result, considering gov red tape!

hey tip lookit, found a shot of my boy that reminds me of you. Youve not been cutting my lawn have you!!!
      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

OMG Aspman ...that is one CUTE kid you've got there.
        Well I am tired cos I was up gossiping all night. Too hot to sleep any way. And there 's a stinking hot one on the way today. Hello huge air con bill.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well I'm as fresh as the proverbial because I wasn't a dirty stop out last night. Hah! Had some brilliant thunder and lightening during the night and some rain so working outside this morning is very civilised. Now going off to wash and polish the splitter before it gets taken away this arvo. Bye bye, my beautiful splitter. And thank you for all you've given me. :upset: :upset: :upset:

Mame - glad there's some angels doing their stuff.
          Hi Aspy, Bridget and Tipster and all to come.

Comment

Tawny, that cracked me up that you were afraid of being the ND whore!! :H:H:H:H:H
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I just bought a ukelele! They had sold out of red ones so I got the shiny black one instead.

Now just trying to find my tuning fork .....!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Mame - that's fantastic!

Here's my fave ukelele piece, in case you're not aware of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ltAGuuru7Q[/video]]YouTube - Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole 'IZ' 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' HQ

Comment

Tawny - thanks ... I was whistling that to myself earlier this afternoon but didn't know about the you tube clip! Just downloaded the sheet music and off to work it out!! (Up till now I've been practicing on "John Brown's Body", "She'll be comin' 'round the mountain" and other similar 2-3 chord songs. Time for a challenge!!

I'm loving this weekend so far ......

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1tS1ww98vs[/video]]YouTube - Ukulele, Melodicas & Kalimba - Night Boat to Cairo (Madness)
                    Hi mame TF ...mame you sound in good cheer good on ya keep smiling.. and who said recorders turn people off music...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rccp8KcpyI[/video]]YouTube - Recorder Music Fuge Around the Clock
                    Lator gators
                    Reg

Comment

Thanks Reggie. Just watched that and wonder ... do melodica players pull chicks like guitarists do?

Love the recorder clip.

Comment

tawnyfrog;765979 wrote: Thanks Reggie. Just watched that and wonder ... do melodica players pull chicks like guitarists do?
                        No TF they havent reached guitarista aura the only thing they are pullin is the beers for the guitarists that are pullin the birds that are UM I think I stop there
                        Reg

Comment

Yes. I get your drift. Thanks Reg.

Comment

And OH!!!!! as I am a member of team brinney she asked me to post this power point preesen.... tation to stop those detractors that say its not true love...she really is a shy girl in love...Brynne Gordon | Brynne Gordon | The Daily Telegraph

Wedding tommorow gauranteed to be a family affair Im excited shes no tassie hussy shes ALL class !!!!:H
                            Team Brin Reg

Comment

How could you not be in love with a man with such a beautiful head of thick black hair?

Lucky, lucky Brinney.

Comment

Yea TF he out spunks spunkiness

Comment

Working...
                                X