THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL .. you aint elderly are ya G?? like me??
    Here is a pic.. I actually carry this on in my phone. It's from when I was really scared all the time - I spent about 5 yrs in abject terror - I am one of the little guys in front of the Great Wave and I'm terrified but the important thing is I'm OUT THERE!!! I hope Wavey can see this!

Comment

That's some wave! Yep. We are out there doing it Fick's! I'm off to le hay, maintenent. Au revoir, and have a nice evening my friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Night G, am off to bed myself..
        Got sick doggie & car blowing smoke to deal with in the morning.
        Sweet dreams all!

Comment

A good day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Hi Mountain girl. Good luck to you. Just registered on the drink tracker. I'm Australian and here we have a horse race called the Melbourne Cup, known as the race that stops a nation. Tis true! It was on today. Most peope have the day off and attend a venue with a cup theme dressed up in expensive cocktail dresses hats and ridiculously high stilletos or men are in suits (thats not say that men wont put on cocktail dresses for a laugh) to watch the 10 races, eat and drink till you drop and get carried home somehow then try to go to work the next day.
          If you have to work then there tends to be numerous gambling sweeps, drinks and food in the board room and at 2.30 everybody stops to Race 7 -being the cup. I was booked to go to a venue and am very proud of the fact that I drank alcohol free wine!
          It is my birthday month and I have decided that I am going to abstain for a month as a birthday gift for myself. Its day three.....Temptation is the last opportunity to be proud of yourself!!!

Comment

Hello Being me! Congrat's on day 3. Go for it!
            Have you had a read of the 'toolbox thread'? Essential reading, and re-reading.

Best wishes on your journey, and let us know how you're going.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

oh jeez i'm totally freaked by this film my ex left me to watch.. the first half is yada yada but the last half eeeek (warning it is a 2hr doco):
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM6US0Qk5_8[/video]]YouTube - Endgame HQ Full Video- Blueprint For Global Enslavement
              somebody please watch & give me your opinion?

Comment

Morning punters,

For anyone who wobbled yesterday, today will be better. Keep your eye on the plan. I've organised the dog catcher to patrol areas where stray black dogs have been seen to lurk. That should help.

Comment

Morning all,
                  (Don't watch scary movies by yourself Fick's.)
                  And the sun is a shinin'. And that, is all.

Comment

Oh, and Brittney has just been on the blower. She's touched down safely in Perth, where she'll be having coffee, and talking tech with Coach Ronnie.

Comment

Morning all...well quite the chat fest...I've got stuff to say (no!!) but using my memory so bear with me..

1. G-Force - Don't worry, Wavey's a big boy and he's not stoopid. He knows what you say is true (black dog/drinking) A reminder never hurt anyone...he's a great bloke and I think he knows you speak from a place of caring.
                      2. Reggie - Mrs Reg kissed you on the thigh??? Too bad mate, lets hope her aim improves.
                      3. Ficks- I'm no good with scarey movies...I actually have to protect my brain or the brown dog (blackies slightly less oppressive brother) will come for me. So someone else will have to watch - sorry doll.
                      4. Being Me - welcome welcome welcome.
                      5.Aspman - come back, I can't wait until we know you well enough to call you Arseman (too soon??)Really no offence intended - how'd you go in the cup??
                      6. Tawny, Bridgey, Tippers and everyone else - love youse.

And finally Mame....I'm not gonna lie matey, I'm disappointed, I was really hoping to have you with me on the journey. However, I know you're having a tuff time right now so you look after yourself. Me beating you up is not gonna help any - I hope you don't feel too bad today. Love ya.

xo

Comment

Hey G - Have a nice time today with your laydee friend, driving the stick shift

Comment

Oh, and finally, did the cup luncheon AF...was even the bar chick making champagne cocktails for the laydees.
                          My very good friend in QLD is doing Nobender also, so I have that additional support.

Have a great day all.
                          xo

Comment

Morning Angel, nd thank's.
                            Great going cup day mixing those drink's. For me, once i've decided re the af thing, for a day, or a month, or whatever, it doesn't matter that folk's are drinking around me, or i'm mixing drinks. The mind is amazing! Not err, getting in gear today, but soon. Gotta buy some new shirt's and short's for new job! Casual, but well fitting. Not my usual op shop fare, though i'll start there first.
                            You sound in great form, just how i love hearing you! But love seeing you in any form anyway!
                            Have a great day my friend....

Comment

Guitarista;750108 wrote: Morning Angel, nd thank's.
                              Great going cup day mixing those drink's. For me, once i've decided re the af thing, for a day, or a month, or whatever, it doesn't matter that folk's are drinking around me, or i'm mixing drinks. The mind is amazing! Not err, getting in gear today, but soon. Gotta buy some new shirt's and short's for new job! Casual, but well fitting. Not my usual op shop fare, though i'll start there first.
                              You sound in great form, just how i love hearing you! But love seeing you in any form anyway!
                              Have a great day my friend....
                              The mind is amazing my friend, I love your encouragement & words of wisdom mate.
                              Good luck shopping - wish I was in Melbourne...I could come & give my professional advice!!!
                              Off to see james.

xo

Comment

Am meeting up with James tomorrow. Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                X