• Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

yes

Comment

Hey Fickle

It's been a while...How's your hip?
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Geez, Wave, what a come-on line! ROFL!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Reggie;751693 wrote: yes
          The BAc stopsyou sleeping?

Me too..

Seems strange as it works on GABA receptors and is a CNS depressant... Like valium and AL..
          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;751692 wrote: Reggie, does the Bac give you insomnia and constipation?

Are you so full of shit that you can't sleep?
            Waves ..... try getting sober it may help with your depression take care of your self
            Reggie

Comment

I'm smooth as, aren't I?

Comment

Hey Rubes
                LMAO this is such a cute clip
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9r9sQ6PHOM[/video]]YouTube - Kings Of Convenience - I'D Rather Dance With You

Comment

Oh hell Reg, Wavey,
                  Am waiting on some bac to come.. but it dosnae sound good!
                  Wavers - Um.. am back at work.. walking nearly normally & no more painkillers so that is a BIG step forwards.
                  Just shitty about stuffing up my AF time & figuring out how to get back on horse so to speak

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;751700 wrote: I'm smooth as, aren't I?
                    As peanut, babe!
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Great one, Fickle.
                      sigpic

Comment

Reggie;751699 wrote: Waves ..... try getting sober it may help with your depression take care of your self
                        Reggie
                        I am trying Reggie..

Mr 30 days, high dose Baclofen, "I have it all sorted now"

Fuck, you sound like an ex smoker, coughing as I light up...

Comment

Fickle i dont think waves is on it any more I maybe wrong I am (on it) it works if you are DEAD SERIOUS about wanting to give up the drink
                          Reg

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;751706 wrote: I am trying Reggie..

Mr 30 days, high dose Baclofen, "I have it all sorted now"

Fuck, you sound like an ex smoker, coughing as I light up...
                            Sorry Wavey Night all
                            Reg

Comment

And yes, I am being an arse and am sorry Reggie

I'm not very happy at the moment and have almost finished a bottle of red and am feeling angry..

I Do think you are a god Bloke, I am jut being a prick..

Wavey

Comment

That was GOOD and not GOD by the way....

Comment

Working...
                                X