Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

this is interesting,

Neuroscience For Kids - memory experiments
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Midday here...and ALLLL ISSSS WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be Day 2 for this wee chook!Day 3 & 4 will be the true test however!

On a better note, I NOW HAVE CHIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
      Tiny,sweet little things,but there none the less. More pumpkins and spinach! Just waiting for the parsley,tommies and zucchini!
      Ficks- thanks for the advise on transplanting them....I shall do just that!
      Now as an official disciple of the 'evil/corrupting plant people', what other devious scheme can I get up to? Tawny thanks for the idea about the names, fortunately both of the wee chicks have shortish names..so shouldn't be a problem!!!

Memory- hmmmmm??? yeah I have vague moments. I find I can't seem to 'think staight' at times, then have to give up if trying to figure something out and try again a bit later. But I've always had a problem with background noise when trying to concentrate,since I was a kid. But it certainly hasn't improved from drinking!

Comment

Chook - more evil plant ideas for kiddos ... giant sunflowers (seeds available on ebay) and corn. Both really quick growers and FUN.

Got to go back into town - 60km round trip - the gorgeous iMac is in!!!!

Comment

sunflowers rock!!!
          I grew them as a kid in the UK.
          a real treat to see them suparse your height as a little tackker.
          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

aspman;753902 wrote: "I imagine the brain, like he other organs, regenerates itself"

lol, of course if its a damaged brain doing the imagineing...
            And you are??? Oh that's right, we've met...
            Ha! Afternoon check-in here...all's well, played tennis this morning...the rugrats are tired & grumpy (lil' blessings they are)
            lata

Oh, and MrCakes is going to the first Xmas party of the season tonight - yep, already. It's a glorious afternoon and he'll be sailing around Sydney harbour sipping a coldy & feasting on seafood

Comment

Phew. Day's over. Morning = mechanics, Afternoon = IT, Evening = in bed now waiting to perve on the beautiful hairy man on SBS.

Good day was had by moi. Lots of bonne stuffen. Minimal embuggerance. Loads of mint tea.

Be well, all youse antipodes, underoos and visitors.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guitarista;753857

And for Bridget........'Sobriety lay's within your very soul, you already have it, you only need to rouse it' (Starlight impress)

:l:l
                I think I finally get it.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bonne Stuffen all.

xo

Comment

Angelcakes;754036 wrote: Bonne Stuffen all.

xo
                    Bonne Stuff you too. :H
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

You can all get Bonne stuffened!
                      Horti-chook, sorry to hear you have Hives. Take care.
                      Day 10 Angel? Sensational!
                      Hope you're ok Reggie.

Very warm here this week, with more to come. Spring has been a bit weird.
                      Have a great night folk's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I PM'd this message to Tawny but thought I'd post it as well...

(Bridge and Chicken will at least appreciate it)

Just ordered some Giant Sunflower Seeds off E bay

Will send you some pics once they are up and running..

Have planted grape, roma, black and tom thumb tomatoes..

Butternut pumpkins..

Thai, Jalapeno, Cayenne and Anaheim Chilli's...

Basil, lemongrass and corriander...

Eggplants, bell peppers, dwarf beans and corn..

All much more exciting than cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower!

Bring on the Summer

God, I'm a gardening nerd
                        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Evening Gardening nerd!
                          That sounds very exciting Waves. The odd's look very good, if i was a betting man.
                          Grow on!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

In another news...

I spent today working in the sun and am knackered and look like a lobster...

At least 35C in Melbourne Today..

My shower was painful..

Lots of girlie Body Shop stuff all over my face, chest and back Tonight...

Note to self "Get some fecking 30 Plus and a wide brimmed hat, Summer is on the way"

I do like a good dose of sun and a tan...

I'm not worried about skin cancer, more like lung cancer of "Sir Osis of the liver"

But getting so burnt that it hurts to have a cool shower is a bit silly, innit?

OK, will shut up now
                            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Good evening Mr G and Wavey Woo.
                              Can you please stop bragging about your weather. Its dull, murky and cold here....
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I lived in the UK for 3 years Starts...Your Winter TRULY sucks...

I can remember 30C days in London, In the evening, on Primrose Hill, having necked a pill, smoking a spliff and drinking beer up a tree and watching young lovers shag beneath us..

It was hilarious..

Ahhh, those heady days of youth...

Comment

Working...
                                X