• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Hey did you get your poem Mr G?

Comment

I think Wavey is wonderful.. that goes without saying.. he is after all my betrothed!
      Just waiting for him to cheer up enough to go shopping for a top hat 'n tails! :H

Comment

Guitarista;759077 wrote: Oh, and i think Waves is brilliant, funny, and adorable too..........;-) (sweet dreams big fella!)
        Yes alright smart arse....
        Goodnight darlin'
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Sufism?

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;759083 wrote: Bridge, I've never been called a smart arse before..

And what religious sect do you think MrG is into?
              SOOO much better than being called a Dumb Arse, Wavey.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Same could be said of you from my perspective Wavey, this is the first time I've ever heard you really talk about how you feel.. but then I've not been around at times.. and I certainly missed out on Mr G's early days.

I've been around 4Eva but ducked out of some other boards when things got nasty. Am glad to have found a comfy place to visit & much gratitude to all here. I feel a sense of safety here that has not existed since way back at the beginning of the boards.

Comment

For Waves, from one of my heroes.........
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7K4jH7NqUw[/video]]YouTube - Johnny Cash-Walk The Line
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Comment

Wavey has been posting his "honest" post periodically for months... Followed by "bollocks" & bed.
                        But we do love you, Wavey & want to see you better
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey all,
                              I might go AWOL for a few days.. am blasting of into AFdom again and need early nights reading in bed.. valium, no stress.
                              Promise to report in if seeds arrive Wavey.. Or if Bac arrives Tips
                              Hope you all go well & thanks again everyone for being here
                              Hugs
                              Ficks

Oh.. here is a parting tune ( i did not like the original but this remix is magically sweet):
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q0TUQRt3iw[/video]]YouTube - Kings of Convenience - I Don't Know What I Can Save You From (remix by Röyksopp)

Comment

tiptronic_ct;759094 wrote: Wavey has been posting his "honest" post periodically for months... Followed by "bollocks" & bed.
                                But we do love you, Wavey & want to see you better

Comment

Working...
                                X