THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, Pan was back in QLD. last i heard, a couple of weeks ago probably now, and Ronnie had her best mate staying, so she's been quiet.
    Saw James this morning myself. He was in fine form, with not too many punter's hanging off him. Had a relaxing swim too. Bum's and breast's and thing's, generous, and less so. Ah, the pool the pool.......
    You're going great Angel!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;750951 wrote: Bum's and breast's and thing's, generous, and less so. Ah, the pool the pool.......
      :H You're a freak!! Actually reminds me of 'The Baths' in Hungary....naked boobs floating everywhere.
      On that note I'm off to hit the hay.
      Bonne sluffen.

xo

Comment

Well, g'night folk's. Have a lovely, safe, evening.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Thank you Angel! Sweet dream's my friend.
          Bonne stuffen!

Comment

Good morning, Antipodeans and other NDT enthusiasts

May you all have a wonderful weekend!
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Tips and all to come,

It's nearly 7.30, I'm about to hit the paddock so it will definitely be a POETS day for me.

Mr G - last chance to attend to your sartorial splendour.

Have a good one, one and all. Back later.

Brrrrmmmmmmmm

Comment

Morning Tip, Supermodel, and all to come,
                Well, Tawny, yep, i must press the panteloons this morning before i head out. However, if you're referring to my new job work garb, thanks for the reminder, as i haven't been shopping as yet. I believe those fine tailor's, Christopher Mart, and Monsieur Saver, stock your fine casual wear for the aloof boofhead about town, and they are open sunday's, so a bit of time left. Feck, a new pair of Blunnies would go well too! I think sat morning is gonna be a busy one....

Happy Poets' day everyone!

Comment

Hmmm
                  Good Morning Underoos.
                  There is so much translation required from the preceding posts that my poor tiny Sheep-brain has just exploded into a chunder-like mess on the floor. I have to go clean it up.
                  Have a good day.
                  Brrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm! (?)
                  -Sheep

Comment

morning all, we of to give the babby his 6month imunisation today. and we have our first midwife appointment . we get to hear the new babbys heart beat today.
                    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Guitarista;750977 wrote:
                      Bonne stuffen!
                      :H:H Was that a Freudian slip??

Morning all...
                      Tawny's already in the paddock...Asp, you have a 6mnth old & another on the way??? My we have been busy at this early hour!!!
                      Morning Tip & Sheepish & all to come.
                      I gotta getout therealso.

puttputtputtputtputtputt

Comment

Morning Sheep,Angel and Asp,
                        Well Asp, a big day for you indeed! Have a great day, and good going on your af time.
                        Have a beautiful day Angel!

Right! What a day outside. Life and all it's foible's and crazy glory's await's!
                        A magical day to all.

Comment

Have a great day G.
                          xo

Comment

aspman;751297 wrote: morning all, we of to give the babby his 6month imunisation today. and we have our first midwife appointment . we get to hear the new babbys heart beat today.
                            Asp - that is so cool! I get to see my namesake (my niece's baby - 6 months old as well) next weekend. They live in Sydney, but my niece and her partner are coming over to get baby christened here.

Glad to hear everyone sounds good. No poets day for me I'm afraid ...... I've been teaching a University course and students have their exam 2:30 - 5:30 which I have to be here for. Pity as its just the sort of day that would have been nice to cycle home - but not in peak hour traffic. Might play Farm Town instead .......
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Well, I've got to say - the pump pack version of EmbuggeranceBegone™ seems to be working very nicely - (much better than the Aerogard). The only slight iss-shoe ... whilst raking together a dying pile of burnt embers, I have inadvertently melted the soles of my Blunnies. I now have 1/2" ring of black rubber squidge permanently oozing sideways out of the soles of my boots. A mere trifle! Let's call it 'customising'.

Reggie - we haven't seen you since you had a lascivious thought about Mrs. Reggie. How did that all work out? And ... aren't you coming up to an event worthy of celebration?

Betts - I think I would have had that tomato bronzed and worn it as a pendant.

I hate doing the 'respond to everybody' thing because I invariably leave someone out, so - to all Underoos and visitors - have a top rest of day. I shall return later but for now, I'm planning on having a shower, getting out the deck chair and snoozing in the shade. With some POETS.

Comment

Can you get EmbuggeranceBegone for the 'puter?? Kinda like a firewall...to stop the accountant embuggerising the crappola outa me.

Geez, every line in that post has a spelling misdemeanour - and another! Ha

Comment

Working...
                                X