THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you still following the yellow Bac road?
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Yes, I've been chatting to Tip
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

How goes things Ruby?

Comment

Yes man bag in the mail AND yes followed the yellow Bac road...Ruby as loose as the flying nuns

Comment

I look a bit like Bruce Wills don't you think?

Ok, probably not

Comment

Ruby's great. Loving gorgeous fall weather. So good to read about everyone there. I've learned more the last year about the world than in the rest of my life.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;751681 wrote: I look a bit like Bruce Wills don't you think?

Ok, probably not
                Oooooh, better, Wave! Just thinking you'd do well in Hollywood, if you could stomach the fakers there.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;751681 wrote: I look a bit like Bruce Wills don't you think?

Ok, probably not
                  Yea sort of

Comment

Reggie;751680 wrote: Yes man bag in the mail AND yes followed the yellow Bac road to (over) now 30 days ...Ruby as loose as the flying nuns
                    Well done mate..

Waht dose are you on and are you titrating up, down or level?

You will be so happyto not be hung over this Sunday....31C

Wavey xxx

Comment

Simon Baker, Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban seem to be doing well here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;751685 wrote: Well done mate..

Waht dose are you on and are you titrating up, down or level?

You will be so happyto not be hung over this Sunday....31C

Wavey xxx
                        Im on 160 waves at the mo went up to 240 NO CRAVINGS and am using meditation tapes and reading every G man post ...you should try it worth the effort
                        Reg

Comment

I WAS joking that I look like Bruce Willis...

I very drunk girl told me that last weekend...LMAO

Comment

she was telling the truth HANDSOME so you drop ya trousers:H

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;751666 wrote: Evening all
                              When it's warm like this, I sometimes forget I have no pants on...
                              Just got in the car to go getsome smokes and realised I was in my undies..
                              :H:H:H:H
                              Hey Ruby, Wavers, Reg

Comment

Reggie, does the Bac give you insomnia and constipation?

Are you so full of shit that you can't sleep?

Comment

Working...
                                X