THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fickle, after years of drought here, we've had abundant rain this year. Floods, actually. I'm not complaining. I'm too smart to built in a flood plain. LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ok
      wetsuit check
      flippers check
      mask check
      snorkel check
      Right I am off out see you guys later.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hey Rubes
        Good Luck KTab & Nighters

Comment

Ruby, is your house really red'n'white & HUGE like that in your pic?

Comment

OMG I've just realised how late it is !!!!!!
            Just scoffing HUGE ICECREAM then BED
            LUV YAS

Comment

HOLY fruckles! you guys! my mind bends in warpo ways when u peoples get started!
              Ummm, I just wanted to say good night!
              Chook

Comment

Good morning all Underoos
                Genius goings on overnite. Hiya Reggie.
                One question- Why is the Frog waving to her underwear? ***
                Just askin.
                -Sheep

***Post #604 for ease of reference. You folks talk a lot.

Comment

oooh! A test for you all? hahahaha!

Alright witty types!

I have a b'day party for 20 or more, 5 yr olds coming up in a week or two..so I want to test your mettle, suprise me with your cunning and wit!

Give me a fun game that will test the mind and physical energy of 20 plus 5 yr olds??

I DARE YOU to come up with something novel ( and decent folks!) :H

Chook

Comment

pin the tail on the chook?
                    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Hi Asp. How've you been?
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

morning all, the secret picnic was a sound idea and I am sticking to that. However those who havehad theething babys can understand how that can add to the fun...lol
                        squrming squeeling dribling crying wrigling pooping...and that was just me!
                        still it was lovley to get out the house, we saw kookaburras and maggpies and all manna of birds, there was a koala in a gum tree above us and we saw a joey jump from mums pouch(more like a fall realy ) and have a nible on some grass. It was quiet peacefull, untill we got there...

for anyone visiting south brisbane, the place is called Daisy hill state forest. there is a koala rehab/info centre there with data sheets photos and a few live ones too! they relesse them quite close the the centre so there is often koalas around the picnic area.
                        G2G, I am suposed to be working shhhh!!!
                        AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

hi ruby, Im great!
                          had a heap of cravings last couple of days, I thing ive drank the area out of sars cordial but no beer!!!

how are you?
                          AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

That sounds heavenly, Asp. Hope to get to Oz in a few years. You can give me some destination ideas.
                            sigpic

Comment

sure no worries, we live 45 min from the gold coast. theme parks, beaches and tourists we do alot of...
                              AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

My BIL has been there sev times, but now us. Hubs is set to retire, then we travel. (If our kids don't spend all our money first!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X