THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic_ct;756855 wrote: do you think my tail will lose its bounce as I get older?
    On behalf of Mrs Tips I certainly hope not!
    Evening nutteroos.. been lurkin & laffin
    Am NOT playing as I've abso-feckin-lutely no idea who you peeps are talkin about :H:H

Comment

Evening Ficks....is that the wedding gown ?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening Fick's! And is that you in it?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;757072 wrote: Evening Fick's! And is that you in it?
          :H:H:H

Comment

Been trying on purple gowns all day... actually I'm quite tired..
            Don't let me interrupt!!

Comment

Ok. I'm off folk's. Have a nice evening, and take care, think positive, youse are very special, and...............smile

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

OOh why are we talking gowns? I love trying on big frocks.
                Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Night night Mr G
                  Ps: Who am I ?
                  I am a hot boofhead muso who works in humanities and used to hang out in the back streets of Darlinghurst (but only in the good way)....
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Nighty Night Mr G
                    Hey Betty, howsit going? I just got the kids off to bed.. whew!
                    Erm.. I believe I am betrothed (within our NDT) and have been busy choosing a nice frock for the occasion.
                    I have taken a leaf from your book and am now announcing "six weeks to a fitter fickle"
                    (I am sick of being chubby.. and I don't care if Mr G thinks voluptuous is a good thing.. it's not when you're wearing it! Particularly in the heat!!)

Also, congrats on the missing k's Bridge.. are you in training for your role as bridesmaid/nympho then??

Comment

Release your inner tigresses with one of these frocks:

I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

BTW Bridge, re your wedding story.. I had a friend who drank 1/2 a bottle of gin on the morning of her wedding and threw up in the vestibule right before walking down the aisle. Still, she carried it off. :H:H:H
                        Very stressful business getting married... being married...

Comment

That description fit's here Bridge, except maybe the hot bit. G'night all....x

Comment

LMAO Tippy, the only thing that freaks me out about those are the fact that they actually make them in ADULT sizes!!

Comment

Guitarista;757081 wrote: That description fit's here Bridge, except maybe the hot bit. G'night all....x
                              Bet I'm right. Go to bed.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

That made me want to look for a odd advertisment today that had two parts - one said "No time for pants?" and the next was "Get the All in One" which was an awesome zoot suit complete with formal black boots, suit pants, jacket, collar & tie. Gave me a giggle.. but could not find it tonight..
                                However, I found this instead.. I had absolutely NO idea this has been going on!!!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9La40WwO-lU[/video]]YouTube - No Pants Subway Ride 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X