THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just had a huge plate of pap & wors - my stomach is hanging, or is that bulging?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

And as to that FECKING black dog that we all know and hate.....how do we think the addtional dose is going Dave ? I actually been thinking about an up in dose myself lately. Latest research suggests that after a coupla years, there may, after all be a tolerance.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Would some one please take my sinuses and air-compress them out!!!! Cause my head feels like it has been filled with cement!!!! I would appreciate it greatly!
        Chook *sniffle*

Comment

No, Bridge

I'm doing brilliantly

The red eyes were to compensate for the cobalt blue ones on my avatar last night. It looked to sweet. Since I'm visiting on my mobile, its too cumbersome to change it now.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;758972 wrote: I've just had a huge plate of pap & wors - my stomach is hanging, or is that bulging?
            PAP...isn't that just a woman thing ? Or are you REALLY in touch with your animus :H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ChickenNumber3;758974 wrote: Would some one please take my sinuses and air-compress them out!!!! Cause my head feels like it has been filled with cement!!!! I would appreciate it greatly!
              Chook *sniffle*
              I'll do it .... but only for YOU :H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;758976 wrote: PAP...isn't that just a woman thing ? Or are you REALLY in touch with your animus :H
                :H

Pap is a very stiff porridge-like dish prepared from coarsely ground maize...
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Bridge and Tip...

(Just quietly) I'm losing the plot...

Last time was about 4 years ago (took me a year to recover)

I'm heading into the pit, doing my best to hold onto the edge..

I'm not being melodramatic, just telling it like it is..

AL is a symptom of my depression, not the other way around...
                  What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Which language are we speaking,please?
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ChickenNumber3;758974 wrote: Would some one please take my sinuses and air-compress them out!!!! Cause my head feels like it has been filled with cement!!!! I would appreciate it greatly!
                      Chook *sniffle*
                      Snort some bac. Works wonders.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;758979 wrote: Bridge and Tip...

Other than upping the Prozac, what are you doing to hold on?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

And AL doesn't help in any way...
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;758979 wrote: Bridge and Tip...

Alright Hon Bun
                            Know the feeling
                            What can we do ?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tiptronic_ct;758985 wrote: Other than upping the Prozac, what are you doing to hold on?
                              I have a plan Tip..

Fuck, as I typed that I thought about killing myself (I must be depressed!)

I have had 4 beers but still, I just scared myself..

I've lost my train of thought...
                              What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Wavey, I know there's nothing I can do buddy...but I'm sending you strength through the ether :l:l

Comment

Working...
                                X