THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Comment

Angry at me, or at your own pity party?
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Is it a full moon or something?
            Hey guys.. take it outside eh.. people will read this in the morning and think WTF
            Just as I do.
            That is all,
            Good Night!

Comment

Comment

All's well now..
                Rest easy Wavey
                Nighters

Comment

Go to bed honey. It will be better tomorrow.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'll stop interfering now, as well.

I do mean well, it just doesn't always come across that way.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Your intentions come across well, Tip. Wave knows you are his friend.
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Comment

Awwwwh, Wave, forget it. You were on a roll. It's over. Everyone knows that's not the real you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Wavey!

I've never surfed in my life *too un skilled in the swimming department*. But have always imagined that it must be an amazing feeling! My big brother used to surf...always wished I was brave enough!
                            Tell me, what does it feel like...really...cause I have always wanted to know....?
                            Chook

Comment

Comment

HOw so,cause I can only think that you would be on your mettle at such a moment in time?

Comment

Working...
                                X