THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even luckier, Reggie. At Form 4, all we had was compulsory melodica. Melodica. Hmmm. Bad plastic keyboard that you blew into to make bad plastic noises.

Comment

Guitarista;760560 wrote: And Reg. Nothing really stopping you pulling out the bass again, and launching into outer space.
      Yes G it sits there and i look at it .....its a generous double one cant really tuck it away in the shed as it wont fit

Comment

Guitarista;760547 wrote: Big hug's for you Bridgee! I suppose we've gotta have an off day sometime. Have you been tooooo busy, hence knackering yourself?
        Nah. Not doing enough more likely.
        Just an off day. Missed out on my early morning walk for a few days. DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. Didn't realise what a huge difference it makes for such a small investment of time.
        OMG Reg ..... the recorder....most useful when you rip the top off, stick it in your mouth and use it hands free while riding your bike up and down the street I found. Mum and Dad had Neill Diamond, the Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack and some Irish guy who whistled instead of sang
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

OK peeps - got to go down. Noighty nights all. Hey - some nice reading by an aussie guy called Greg. Are you reading us Wavey? ***waving ***

Comment

Plastic Melodicas :H:H:H
            God I'm cracking up. This is the best I've felt all day.
            I think the whistling psycho's name was Roger Whittaker............Christ it was WOEFUL...
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;760561 wrote: Even luckier, Reggie. At Form 4, all we had was compulsory melodica. Melodica. Hmmm. Bad plastic keyboard that you blew into to make bad plastic noises.
              Tf I know of the so called instrument that is truly horrible did they make you play it after little johnny had his turn and left unspeakable spits in the mouth piece:disgusting:
              enough to turn one off wind instruments

Comment

I have heard Roger singing 'Dirty old town'. It was so strange, rare, and different, that, well for me, it worked. In fact, i would go as far as to say, an absolute showstopper.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Showstopper....erm.....yessss........OK.....
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Double bass Reg?! Wow! It's a living entity. You must play it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I played a pretty mean triangle.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[QUOTE=Guitarista;760571]Double bass Reg?! Wow! It's a living entity. You must play it! Stroke it, carress it.........

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;760567 wrote: Plastic Melodicas :H:H:H
                          God I'm cracking up. This is the best I've felt all day.
                          I think the whistling psycho's name was Roger Whittaker............Christ it was WOEFUL...
                          speaking of whistlers LMAO theres a guy at work who whistles all the friggin time and mixes his tea with a loud CHING CHING CHING from the tea spoon...one day i said CAN YOU be any fucking louder and his reponse was ..yea mate you will always hear me comming ...at that point hand neck brace came to mind

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;760567 wrote:
                            Oh shit. Thanks for nothing, Bridge. Now I've got an ear worm

pphfe, pphfe, pphfe, ppphfe, pphfe, pphfe, pphe - phf- a - phe

Comment

Gotta go. I'm pissing myself now, I'll never get to sleep.
                              Later Gators.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[quote]Guitarista;760573 wrote:
                                Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                                Double bass Reg?! Wow! It's a living entity. You must play it! Stroke it, carress it.........
                                i do g some mornings just the bottom E and it pushes so much air the window gives a little rattle ...how cool is that

Comment

Working...
                                X