THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely Reg. Thank you. Isn't life wonderous?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hiya Cakes,
      I used to have a bit of a crush on Judy Nunn as a young bloke! Let us know how the book is, and.................................Pump it up! In a relaxed fashion, of course.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

tambourine. :-)
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Sleqinqhenaete. :-)

Comment

Morning all,

Mame - I hope the arrival of brother #3 this morning will bring you some breathing space and familial support. Hang in there.

Looks like a more civilised day weather-wise, so making the most of it, I'm outa here.
            Have a wonderfully productive POETS day everyone.

Comment

Morning Mulchy,

Have a good one.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Slasher & Tip & all to come....
                I think it's gonna be 41C here today.
                Mammy I'll be thinking of you today...sending you strength.
                G - what are the people like at work??

I think I'll have to visit the pool today.
                xo

Comment

Morning Tawny, Angel, Tip, and all to come,
                  Yep, a bit cooler down here, with a bit of rain predicted over w/kend, about 32c today.
                  Angel, the team at work are just brilliant. Very welcoming, good at what they do, and very helpful. The org. seems to be a very good one all round, with a good, positive attitude, and respect for everyone is a cornerstone of the philosophy.
                  How's the w/kend looking for you there Cakes?

Have a magical POETS day folk's!

Comment

That's great news G - and sounds like great philosophy.
                    I'm having a candle party on Sunday (like a tupperware party but she sells candles, incense and candle accessories) so the house will smell heavenly - I looove candles.
                    And I think we'll have to find some water...s'gonna be hot.

xo

Comment

Cool! I love candles too. I must learn how to make the fecker's with all that excess wax. I know, i'll put it on Reggie's back...No, but i'd imagine a few moulds, stick a wick in the melted wax, wait to dry, and Roberta's your trannie uncle......
                      In other new's, i'll have you and Bridget know i have a date tonight. Not a groupie, not a girlfriend, but err, i did meet her at one of my gig's....

Comment

oooer exciting!!! I actually can't imagine going on a date without booze...I'm a bit shy really at first. Whatcha doing???

Comment

I will be attending to her's, and my, primal needs.

Comment

oh geez....I'm thinking dinner, what are you gonna talk about. I forgot...you ARE a man aren't you :H:H
                            Anyway, whatever you do be good at it & take care - she's a lucky gal to have a date with you mate.
                            I'm off to the day.

xo

Comment

And on that note, i'm off to see James' bro' James.
                              Have a great day Angel!

That is all.

Comment

And sober attending to primal needs is sooo much more fun than the drunken slobbering that goes on...

Comment

Working...
                                X