THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubywillow;761915 wrote: That massage shook some stuff LOOSE.
    You have an imminent movement?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Night all fecking lunatics:H:H:H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm talking about YOUR massage, looney!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

May the madness be with you, Bridge. Now and forever. Till death do you part.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

rubywillow;761920 wrote: I'm talking about YOUR massage, looney!
            I'm just full of hot air... Only so many places it can get out....
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Colonoscopy? You might as well strap on the dildo too Rubes!
              You yank's sure are different....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G'night Bridgee!
                Jogging backwards tones the ass muscles, you know?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Well, G, he won't come in giving me orders for a while, ya know? zwink:
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'll be arsed if I can figure the Americans out...

Sh'e probably drawing up a schedule for a prostate exam and enema, too.
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;761926 wrote: I'll be arsed if I can figure the Americans out...

Sh'e probably drawing up a schedule for a prostate exam and enema, too.
                      We like the mystery.
                      sigpic

Comment

Do Kegel exercises, Bridge, just on a nearby area...

Mind. Out of the gutter. Now...
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Guitarista;761923 wrote: Colonoscopy? You might as well strap on the dildo too Rubes!
                          You yank's sure are different....
                          Please G :H:H:H i think ruby ( the sweetest of hearts)has moved on from strap ons LMAO:H

Comment

Now, Tip. We all know better than that. It springs right back in.
                            sigpic

Comment

You guys don't faze me. Work harder.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruby, your sense of adventure in the bedroom is admirable, especially at your age, but please, keep the detail's to yourself, will ya?........;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X