THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reggie;763052 wrote: Wavey wanna go into chat or i can PM you my mobile number if ya wanna talk ?
    I'll be OK reggie, thanks..

I'm off to bed soon..

I'm really upset (for no good reason)... Fecking depression sucks..

Cheers mate
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

There's gotta be someone around to deck ?
      Landlord? Ex ?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

fickle;763055 wrote: I should loan you my dawg Wavey, she would sort you out quick smart..
        Lick you all over till you beg for mercy
        Nah, he'd enjoy it too much :H
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey Wavey,
          I'm also up for chat & any support I can give. Pm me for email etc. It's important to have people to vent to that you trust. Hope you have a good night's sleep.
          You too Reggie, nighty nite
          Hugs,
          Ficks

Comment

PM, Text or chat if you want matey.
            Bridge
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm OK everyone

Just haven't been hit so hard by the Black Dog for quite a while...I know how to handle it and truly appreciate all of your support XXX
              What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Evening all,
                Evening Waves. Hang in there mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

morning all to come.
                  at work at the mo, 2.3hrs down 10.7 to go!...lol
                  have a gr8 day, will check in when peeps are up and awake.
                  TW, i know youre up anyway...
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning, Aspy

I'm sure she's lurking as we speak...
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning ... if you mean me - yup - been up for a while and as the weather is really pleasant I'm going to have another HUGE day in the great outdoors -starting in precisely 8 minutes.

Have a good one. Will check back later.

Comment

fickle;763012 wrote:
                        Now.. on the subject of abundantry.... I went to a job interview today and I have had an epiphany.
                        Without this silly habit I can indeed be a high flyer. NOTHING else whatever standing in my way. Hmmmm... more on that later.
                        oooo Ficks, I've had a similar thing - I'm going for a brilliant job, the only problem was it was full time and someone needs to do the kids/house thing...MrCakes hours are ridiculous & he earns more than me so it's up to me. Anyway, so the lady emailed me yesterday & said she was thinking of splitting the role & would I be interested in doing 20hrs a week - this is so incredibly perfect for me. So the job has morphed into perfect job, perfect location, perfect hours, gorgeous product...trying not to get too excited as I haven't got it yet but I feel like I'm being looked after AND I feel totally capable without the hinderance of alcohol. I lacked a bit of confidence before which I think I tried to cover by being VERY confident (I never knew this before) so now I might be able to be one of those people I so admire - quietly & humbly confident & capable...like a...ummm....what is it....oh that's right - AN ADULT!!!

Good to see Wavey.
                        *wave* to Mame...let us know what's happening when you're ready.
                        I saw Beagle on another thread - I'm still waiting to hear how the Cup was lovey??!
                        Jonesy - I ask because I want to know...I like to hear what you have to say.
                        Chook - You're a big beautiful chicken.
                        G-spot - absence noted but excused.
                        Reggie - hows the ankle
                        Aspy, Tippers & Mme LeFrog - have a great day.

Geez, I'm 'zorsted...need another cuppa.
                        xo

Comment

I so admire - quietly & humbly confident & capable...like a...ummm....what is it....oh that's right - AN ADULT!!!
                          Anglecakes-I hope your friends don't mind me popping in and wishing you the best of luck on your job offer. Perfect everything sounds pretty great to me. And Congratulations on 24 af days!

from your friend who is a day behind and across a big pond.
                          AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Hello Lilmea - nah, they won't mind at all!! Thankyou friend, I know you're supporting from the wings!
                            Thanks
                            xo

Comment

And another shout out from the rafters!
                              Great going Angel, everything seems to be going your way right now eh?
                              I am delighted for you xx
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

It does Starts...there's also stuff that's shit but it's all doable.
                                I feel a bit like G-Force at the moment...everythings so freaky deaky, butterfly wings, happy lovey dovey, freedom baby...you know what I mean.
                                OK, need to get my feet back on the ground and get on with my day (fingers are crossed for you Starts)

xo

Comment

Working...
                                X