• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Morning all
    We all sound very chirpy this morning
    Angel I hope your little one gets better
    I have'nt got alot to say really apart from I have loads to do as usually and I am still feeling great and I am now on day 5 A/F WHOPPEE
    Oh yey and I think I have a sty comming out on my eye lid...what causes them? I would love to know...
    I have a big tee-ball competion on Sunday so I am looking forward to that but at the same time I am really nervous its called the HBF Lightening Carnival....
    Well id bettr go and get the kids of to school
    Hope you all have a fab day
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

hello...hello...echo...echo...
      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

I'm here ... here ... here ... here ... here ... here

Comment

Evening all!
          A quiet POETS day in here today. Are people doing that crazy thing called life?!
          Supermodel, you mean the wedding's still on? Peter Andre's not sticking his beak in, is he? He looks like a bit of a loose cannon to me. He's been all over No Idea lately. Anyway, Britney rang, and said she enjoyed Straya, and would love to attend the wedding if it's still all go.
          A couple of technical hitches here for the next few day's probably, so my silver haired, mole faced shenanigan's will be few.
          Best wishes for the job Cakes! Either way, well done on what i know was a great effort.
          Fick's, that bloke is a fool!
          Great stuff Ronnie! Now the only way to approach a T-ball carnival, is HARD! Be sure to tell the kiddies, 'Go hard, or go home'!!! Get a couple of the bigger boys to line up their opposite number, and take him out! Nothing wrong with the old hip and shoulder. It's legal in T-ball, (i checked, T-ball assoc. rules and reg's, London, 1775) and your boy's will teach the opposition the meaning of the word, respect. Everyone's a winner!

Now, i do NOT love...............Youse all!

Go hard, or go home! x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Awwwww! Mr G I'm allus at ome!
            Point i was making is the fella in the supermarket had no idea what a good looker he was.. nothing further from his mind.. probably wife & family at home or other things completely on is mind. I didn't give him the eye or anything.. he just caught me thinking 'thoughts' and smiling to myself.. i could tell he had not an inkling just a 'what's she lookin at' he was looking all around at himself etc.. even checked his fly!:H

Comment

AHH the wedding Ficks and wavey you look lovely...G string lube up!!!! for the hens night...TF the deception Oh i mean reception arrangements need to be bedded down Bridge any chance of you applying the necessary body lube to Mr G? Angel any chance of you taking over dress arrangements since you have vast knowledge of the rag trade...others dont be smug your turn next for the WEDDING of the year break out those NO IDEA mags and bring the ideas on ...the chaple awaits for fick and wavey
              Father Reginald

Comment

Mr Cakes didn't go to work today so it feels like a Saturday. Took the kiddies for a swim at the beach & early fush n chups for dinner. I'm getting a bit of a tan & the al free diet is doing wonders for my puku.
                Bridgee - I don't have the job...yet...I'm going in for a trial day next Thursday. I really really hope I get it. G - thanks for the kind, silver haired beauty spotted words.
                Ronnie- Day 5 -go you. Sty-maybe Lightening Carnival stress?? I'd be stressed at the prospect of all those kids & flying balls.
                The rest of youse are loved...not so much...but liked, mmm yes I likey mucho mucho.

xo

Comment

Oh I made Brynnie's dress Reggie - I'm sworn to secrecy (client privilege) but I can give you a hint - one word - pasties.
                  We put heads together and both agreed - she showed waaaay too much dress at the Brownlows.

Oh my, the boys on Better Homes & Gardens have just made a thing to hold your stubbie holder collection out of a piece of pvc pipe...they called it a stubbie holder holder- don't tell me those guys aren't funny...that's gold right there.

Comment

Angelcakes;765087 wrote: Oh I made Brynnie's dress Reggie - I'm sworn to secrecy (client privilege) but I can give you a hint - one word - pasties.
                    We put heads together and both agreed - she showed waaaay too much dress at the Brownlows.

Oh my, the boys on Better Homes & Gardens have just made a thing to hold your stubbie holder collection out of a piece of pvc pipe...they called it a stubbie holder holder- don't tell me those guys aren't funny...that's gold right there.
                    :H:H:H:H:H

Comment

Evening, all
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey Tips, howsit Saffa??

Comment

:HHey after thought

Comment

Its a stunning day in Cape Town - some pics on the Army Thread from this morning.

And I'm off for the day!!! Yay!!!
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

reggie;765094 wrote: :HHey after thought
                              Like the runt of the litter... always the last one to find a teat on the bitch...
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I DONT love you Tips have a great saffa day
                                Reg

Comment

Working...
                                X