THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

testing 123 ... ignore that.. twas just fiddling about with youtube links and summat that wouldna work in the other thread.. won't work here either. Hrmph.
    Nuffa that!

Comment

reggie;765201 wrote: well done deal:H:H
      :H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

spunky muso ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Wow is that a new one ficks LOve it...

Comment

reggie;765197 wrote: well Guitarista is looking to expand his horizons be careful mario i have heard as hes a spunky muso with dark hair Irish girls love that but down here a man with a irish accent makes women melt Up to you
            LOOK ....I'M the lube meister here....
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Erm.. I've been talking myself out of employing a man to make my kitchen bench just because he has a lovely irish accent. I'm figuring I should be looking for a proper license or somethign? I've had several blokes in for the job but... jeeez I'm biased... maybe I should pay HIM just to listen to him talk for the afternoon... in my garden?

Comment

fickle;765207 wrote: Erm.. I've been talking myself out of employing a man to make my kitchen bench just because he has a lovely irish accent. I'm figuring I should be looking for a proper license or somethign? I've had several blokes in for the job but... jeeez I'm biased
                Book 'im Dano....lilting Irish accent...good enough reference for me....:H
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

mario;765204 wrote: spunky muso ?
                  Yes mario our resident inspiring spunky ( means hot looking) Muso ( means muscian) is a guy who calls himself Guitarista a long term sober brilliant dude like you

Comment

gis a job

Comment

fickle;765207 wrote: Erm.. I've been talking myself out of employing a man to make my kitchen bench just because he has a lovely irish accent. I'm figuring I should be looking for a proper license or somethign? I've had several blokes in for the job but... jeeez I'm biased... maybe I should pay HIM just to listen to him talk for the afternoon... in my garden?
                      I go gay for a irish speaking alarm clock ficks:H "its seven aclock ya ya bridee wkes ya bass up"

Comment

No, that's an album I've had for yonkers Reggie.. but have found some new ones too.. posted in their proper place of course

Comment

mario;765204 wrote: spunky muso ?
                          Erm ... a musician....who is also worthy of a ...root....sexual liason....
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

reggie;765210 wrote: Yes mario our resident inspiring spunky ( means hot looking) Muso ( means musician) is a guy who calls himself Guitarist long term sober brilliant dude like you
                            ah that's good then,
                            i have talked to above mentioned gentleman

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;765206 wrote: LOOK ....I'M the lube meister here....
                              :H:H:H

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;765214 wrote: Erm ... a musician....who is also worthy of a ...root....sexual liason....
                                right i am learning iam learning

Comment

Working...
                                X