THE NEXT DAY THREAD - NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fickle;765267 wrote: Hah! Well my eldest grew up watching live instrumental bands so at the age of about 5 demanded a violin.. these days not so much interested. Have a good collection though.. have thought of giving them to goodwill or a music school but suspect they would be either too ignorant or too snobbish to get to the realization that (as Mr G said) they are living things that need nurturing!! Gosh when i think of the days i spent pruning orchards to pay for those darned lessons!! Am just scared the instruments will go to waste - I was brought up to think of instruments as sacred living things.
    They are living things when my dear lucy was born we were so broke i had to sell my 1972 Fender jazz bass rose wood neck last of the American made ones before the factory burnt down for money That day felt like a funeral to some its a bit of wood to me its was a second soul I loved that instrument

Comment

Um.. re the violins, a friend just gave me an adress for anything good to give away for refugees... so perhaps that is where I'll send my lovely instruments.

Comment

How are you Tippster ?
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

reggie;765273 wrote: They are living things when my dear lucy was born we were so broke i had to sell my 1972 Fender jazz bass rose wood neck last of the American made ones before the factory burnt down for money That day felt like a funeral to some its a bit of wood to me its was a second soul I loved that instrument
          Reggie, i kept three guitars over the years thinking I'd find them a home but they got damaged in the moves and I was so ASHAMED of myself for letting that happen. Even tho I didn't mean it

Comment

Yes! Mr Tippy!
            Lovely to see yu

Comment

fickle;765271 wrote: Heya Tippers!
              Now tell me please, did your bac come from India???
              Fickle did you order from 4rx?

Comment

right aussie gang lovely meeting you all again, talk soon

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

if you did its from india...dont be alarmed india is the major center for generic production of pills ... the doctor on the Bac thread youll find here https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...fen-32504.html
                  Bill P got his from india they are ok !!!! I sugesst you try a very low dose say %mg three times a day I know it didnt work for wavey but for me and tips its provided great assistance its does kill the craving and eliminates anxiety

Comment

see ya mario take care me to night Ficks and bridgee any concerns or info on the Bac pm Tips or me happy to give you opinions
                    Take care

Comment

Hmmm... will have to look into that.. i thought i'd followed the advice but DUH! maybe not

Comment

mario;765285 wrote: right aussie gang lovely meeting you all again, talk soon
                        Hope to see you back here soon Mario.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Right going off ...Night folks...
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Nighters all!

Comment

nighters .. bac to the wedding 41 unforgetable moments for all to see Im convinced I do believe its true love and they want to have a media block out and keep things quite.... Brynne wanted hots shots before she gives birth to multiple babies My only question is weres the Doctor amongst these shots he shows up sparingly ://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/gallery-e6frex89-1225778016248?page=6]Brynne Gordon | Brynne Gordon | The Daily Telegraph[/url]

Comment

fickle;765271 wrote: Heya Tippers!
                                Now tell me please, did your bac come from India???
                                Originally yes, from 4RX. Nowadays from inhouse in Vanuatu. PM if you have questions or worries.
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X