Army Thread, 1 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, 1 November

Computer just went off on a diagnostic for a bit. (We've been having problems with continuous popups lately). Diagnosis was a hi-alert back door trojan horse. Thank goodness we pay for protection, its not like we could ever catch that crap and fix it. Now I'm sailing again.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread, 1 November

BTW, our time has finally caught up with the rest of the world. USA change to DLST last night.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread, 1 November

Well, we went to see my friend's house and it's brilliant. Ity's a big old house that's been split up into three flats and it really is lovely. It's about 350 years old with just the right sort of spooky qualities that an old place like that should have. One of the places is up for rent in a few months and my friend's going to put in a good word for us. I had a curry that just about burnt the face off me and made my eyes water and my nose run so I'm going for a soak in the bath to get myself all snuggly for an early night with my book.

Comment

Working...
        X