So who is ready to get their ass in gear for November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK time to get your ass in gear for November..well I'm sitting here trying to come up with the best thing to start off with ..for this month and all i can come up with is..a month to give thanks .. and to help the fall-in ..put your hand out and help and ask for help when needed .. we are in the holiday times now and it can be hard for some and even harder for a few . so lets give thanks and ask.. put your hand out and be that person someone can lean-on
    whos in....................................
    get those gears shifting .. big big big HUGS
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Thank you again, T, for giving us all this sounding board. Halloween has passed here, and that signals the start of the holiday season. We will all be too busy, too tired, too broke!, but we must take time to remember to be good to ourselves, and stay strong on our journeys. While the holidays are full of friends and family for some, for others there will be sadness, so we must all hold each other's hands as we share the season. Love to you all, and thank you so much for being my friends.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am so excited about the holidays this year. We are in swing here at my house. I am sober and happy and FINALLY feeling my old self again. I have almost finished my Chirstmas shopping. YAY! I love this thread and i am so thankful for everyone on it...I love you all.
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Oh, SHUT UP!! BRITTT!! You've almost finished? I've barely started, tho we've decided to buy both kids families the Wii systems and a bunch of games. Then there are all the little ones, and of course, Hubs. I LOVE to surprise him.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I have never joined in on a thread to much.....for me November is not the start of the holidays...but it is a time to remember...I do hope today is a grand day for all
          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Rusty, babe, you'll share with me. Wish I could WISH you here, could sure use the help!
            sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;748770 wrote: Rusty, babe, you'll share with me. Wish I could WISH you here, could sure use the help!
              You okay?

(or is this a chick thang?)

Comment

Mister, thanks so much for your concern. Rusty has had a hard year, and I've got lots on my plate for the next few months. But I'm sure she shares my gratitude that you are thinking of us.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, sorry not been around much but things at home been hectic, dad is in a much better state after his bypass and Kerrie has had swine flu so hopefully I will have more time to post here from now!!!!

T thanks once again for being here for us ....... and yes to offer help to others is a very good idea :h xx

Ruby & Britt, I LOVE CHRISTMAS TOO ........ this is my first sober one and I intend to enjoy and remember every minute of it!!!! :h xxx

Rusty and Mister S, you have probably posted on this thread before while I have been AWOL, so heres a big from me xxx

Love & Hugs everyone, BB xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/1078706=3464-attachment.jpg[/img]
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

BB! Been missing you girl. Send lots of (in focus) pics of the holidays. Happy everyone is better.
                    sigpic

Comment

betty boop;748793 wrote: Hi everyone, sorry not been around much but things at home been hectic, dad is in a much better state after his bypass and Kerrie has had swine flu so hopefully I will have more time to post here from now!!!!

T thanks once again for being here for us ....... and yes to offer help to others is a very good idea :h xx

Ruby & Britt, I LOVE CHRISTMAS TOO ........ this is my first sober one and I intend to enjoy and remember every minute of it!!!! :h xxx

Rusty and Mister S, you have probably posted on this thread before while I have been AWOL, so heres a big from me xxx

Love & Hugs everyone, BB xx
                      You have always been an absolutely wonderful contributor here. And your positive karma is always here whether you have time to post, or not.

Comment

Great to see so many here for November. Lets hope for a sober, healthy, happy, and safe holiday season, starting with November. Anyone looking at turkey recipes yet? LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Betty .....
                          Ruby I would love to be there to help you with anything.....especially if you needed help at your cabin...
                          Mister a chick thing.......dream on......
                          Thanks for making me feel welcome!!!!
                          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

I'm cooking Thanksgiving at my cabin, Rusty. It would be so awesome to have you there. If there's even a possibility, let's look at flights and prices. ATL is such a hub for everything, everyone flies here. And all I need is an invite to come some time in the future and hang around you! Love ya, girl.
                            sigpic

Comment

oh my , Thanksgiving is a big family gathering at our home , I need to keep a straight head on , use my tools , I can do it , I know I can !
                              Non Drinker 9/09
                              Non Smoker 6/09
                              Tennis Anyone ?

Comment

Working...
                              X