Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is ready to get their ass in gear for November

happy for you luv!!

You sound great gal, I am sitting here counting the hours until quitting time, the clock finally is heading towards 5, 6 or so, then I look forward to going home and hopefully getting some rest! The night dragged, thank God for a dear friend helping keep my mind occupied, bless his soul, for it helped me tremendously!!!!

Lots of love to you guys!!!! Have a great day while I am in lala land getting rest to do it all over again tonight?!? Aauurgh!!!!! What am I doing here?!?! It is a job, have to work, counting my blessings is tough as I am well going onto 22 hours straight awake at this time!!!!

MA:l:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

CG-hope you have good dreams while in lala land.

Hard to believe Thanksgivings is almost here. It sounds as if some are already enjoying dinners and family and such.

I have 4 cats. One is really very good at 'unwrapping' Christmas presents so I have to keep mine put away until it's time to open them.

Busy day planned so had better get off here and get started.

Have a great af day everyone.
      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Thanks lime!!

I just hope I am able to sleep!!! I get so wired, going to the gym, workingoit to makeyself tired, then eat something, then hopefully la la land!?

Good day all!!!

MA

Comment

Morning guys. Stayed awake too long last night, couldn't sleep, but good sleep later. Now, for this day. CowGal, you hang on there, hon. You're working, your moving forward.
          Hope you all have a good one.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

well just a quiky heheheh well im running late need to get a shower and get my ass in gear .. just wanted to say thankx and have a great day everyone .. KEEP ON SHIFTING
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Poof! I'm off to work soon too - damn, it's early! Have a great day shifters

Comment

WAKEY WAKEY GOOD MORNING SHIFTERS .. well the sun is shining over here and time to get the day started i have alot to get done today .. so just wanting to wish everyone and great and happy tuesday..
                enjoy and rememeber to smile watch what happens when you do

Comment

Hey, where is everyone? I had a busy, very productive day, but not too tiring or stressful yesterday. Off now with Hubs to the doc. Wish us luck, I'm really counting on this making a difference in his attitude. Have a great one, all!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

here and frustrated!

I am here, got home from work about an hour ago, and feel wired out of my mind, almost like I drank a ton of coffee or something.....................worried that the baclofen is doing it???!! Almost want to drink over it!!! But I will try my best not to, and get some sleep..................but it ain't coming any time soon!!!!

Good day Shifters!!!:l:h

MA

Comment

Afternoon all,

Busy cleaning house for company on Thanksgiving. Then some last minute shopping for the dinner. The grocery store, of course, was packed.

CG-I have never had to work nights. Although my first HB worked nights for many, many years. We used those black out drapes to keep the room good and dark. Will you be on this shift for long?

Ruby-Wishing you and HB luck at the Docs. Hope this will help him feel better.

Happy Tuesday to you T and everyone who follows.
                      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Hi everyone, WOW so much is happening here .............

Love & Hugs to everyone, BB xxxxxxxxxx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Back from an exhausting day, physically and mentally. Waited over an hour for doc b/c Hubs insisted on being 1/2 hr early and doc was 1/2 hr late! Couldn't walk when they called us in. LOL We waited a bit in exam room, I was really nervous, Hubs couldn't figure it out. When doc came in (he's our age, friend) I almost broke down, gave him a typed list of Hubs symptoms and told him I was afraid H wouldn't be completely honest, but I couldn't live like that any more. Shocked Hubs to see how much I was affected. So, he opened up. Had EKG, tomorrow bloodwork, test scheduled, another appt, and 2 meds already. YAY! I'm SO RELIEVED!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

now thats awesome news ruby .. well get alot of rest cowgal .. and well make a list lodester and check it twice .. and BB always good to see you ..well have agreat eveing everyone

Comment

OK OK WAKEY WAKEY .. GOT ONE DAY TILL THANKX GIVING do you have everything you want to eat .. come on lets get up and start shifting this day .. got lot to perp solets get going ..

well its raining here and i was so looking forward to digging dirt today .. got one job where i have replace the water line from the meter to the house .. so dur to rain let begin turkey day ..
                              well hope all are well and just maybe sleeping in alittle ... but make sure you have everything you need to cook with ... later everyone enjoy and be safe .. BIG BIG CYBER HUGGY

Comment

Wow, what a long sleep! Wouldn't be up yet but for the hungry little beggars at the foot of my bed. Yes, Hubs does like his breakfast! LOL OK, onward to the day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X