So who is ready to get their ass in gear for November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, shifters! So glad about hubs Ruby -- good job you! Keep us posted. Thanks for the checklist this morning, T. AF holiday for sure!

Have a great day all to come

Comment

Hi Gears! Hope everyone's had a better feeling day than me, just got a little too tired over the last few days. I'll be fine in a bit. Hope everyone has their Turkey Day plan together. I'd love to share the day with each of you, and I want you to know I'm thankful for each one of you. Love to you all!
      Ruby
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning!

up way before the crack of dawn, and sadly I have to work tonight, so a REALLY REALLY long one indeed!! We are doing the "Turkey Trot", a charity 10K and 5K, I am doing both, walking of course due to my knee but it will keep me warm at least, it is only 46degrees right now!! BBRRRRRR!!! T, can I come down and visit?? I miss the warm weather dearly!!!

Lime, unfortunately, that is my schedule, either I get used to it, find another job.............none to be had in this podunk GOD forsaken town....................poor me........:H:H........just kidding, grateful to have a job, as there are far too many who don't!

lots of love, happy Thanksgiving, don't eat too much!!

MA:l:h
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Have a Happy Turkey Day, everyone! Mine started well, after a marathon sleep! Woke up to Hubs making ME breakfast (or am I still dreaming?). Now on to my fun day! Have a happy, thankful, and SOBER one, all!
          Rubes
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hoping all my american friends a very happy healthy and sober thanksgiving ....... have a great day!!!
            :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

funny huh?

Alot of you who don't live in America have no idea about this holiday, it is a day to give thanks, but stems from the settlement of the Europeans melding w/ the native Americans, turns out now just to a big pig out football watching day here, but it is a day I feel grateful for my kids, mother, sisters and one living brother............and of course my two beautiful boys who i live for!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all...................just got done w/ Turkey Trot, was a gorgeous morning after it warmed up, now am trying to nap, and really want to ride the horses and take advantage of this wonderful day.............................may not happen, AGAIN, but maybe I can bribe one of my kids w/ some gas $$?? Would rather do that than ask Mike to do it, drunk ass that he probably already is...................at 11 AM???

lots of love,:l:h

MA

Comment

well good afternoon and a happy thankxgiving everyone just woke up and yes still in pj's hehehehe got luke here to help with the cooking and evryone should be here around 2 .. well cowgal have a great night working and a safe one please .. rusty baby thank you .. well ruby you lucky lady breakfast in bed.. .. well enjoy and happy thankxgiving everyone
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ok

T , you are, as usual sweet as could be, I am, sadly to say, pretty sad today, of course I can get myself out of it, but laying here in bed all day is not what I bargained for, phone is dyinng, gotta go to work in a few, happy Thansgiving to all of you; you are great!!!!!!

Xoxoxo

MA

Comment

CG, I'm sorry for you, sweetie. I wish you had had a better day, but hang in there. To everyone else, I hope you all had a very good day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy belated Thanksgiving all! It's still Thursday here, but Friday where some of you are. I celebrated 4 weeks AF today -- lots to be thankful for.

Off to get some sleep before a long day tomorrow...

Sweet dreams!

Comment

Friday

Well, it is black Friday(sounds morbid!?!) I am avoiding shopping like the plague!!!!!!!!!!! I despise crowds and am sorry to say, not the "typical" woman, who really enjoys shopping, I know, call me "odd"...........in fact I will probably sleep all farm day, as I tried to today, to get well rested for tonight, to no avail! Am exhausted!!! Right now it is 2:45am and I still have almost 5 hours left, I enjoy patient contact too much to imagine myself doing this to too much longer..... Only see the guys about less than 2 hours each evening, then maybe 1 hour in the morning........... I know I am complaining so much lately, sorry guys, but I thought this would be nicer, sounded great, work nights, have EVERY day off!?!? Not, I feel uselessly tired all the time, the gal I work with told me I look gaunt lately, I guess maybe this is the wrong place for me!?!? Well, it is the ONLY one this 46 year old lpn can get in this economy, so just have to suck it up, beats unemployment, right?!?!

Thanks for listening guys!!! Hope you all had a great turkey day!!

Lots of love,

MA

Comment

CG-It must really be hard to adjust to working nights. Hopefully you will be able to adjust to it? Just get lots of rest today.

Lodestar-a belated congratulations on you 1 month anniversery! Good Job.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I still have company so my day is busy.

Have a safe af day everyone.
                          AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

CG, the night shift is proven to hard hard on our bio-rythms. I have an aunt who worked them for decades, she NEVER adjusted. Don't mean to be a downer, just saying... Have you considered trying to locate some grants/and or financing to get your RN? That would open more doors for you, wouldn't it, and supposedly the gov is willing to help financially to women re-entering the workplace. Just a thought.
                            Anyway, your not strange about the shopping. I don't have that gene either. LOL HATE IT! Thank God for the internet. Anyway, off to my 'White' Friday, as in wash day! Love and peace to you all.
                            Rubes
                            sigpic

Comment

lodester awesome job buddy .. thats alot to be thankful for .. keep up the great work ..
                              GG just try and hang in there gal ..lilmea thank you and how was your ??
                              ruby baby enjoy and try to rest alittle and clean up the farm ville ..
                              well looks like a long day of digging dirt and setting pipe .. no rain today but its cold .. WHO SEND THE COLD DOWN HERE .. well enjoy your day everyone happy friday
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Funny but not!?

I just got off the clock, feeling a second wind, great to feel better, we are fired on the spot if caught sleeping, I am the boss, and don't mind if my staff snooze a little, but there ate cameras everywhere, really. Thought about going back to school, but tired of the medical feild.. What do I want to be when I grow up?!?!

Think it has alot to do w/ my home life too...... Oh well, don't have2 hours to write.......great going on a month lodestar, proud you must be!!:goodjob:

Lots of love guys!!!!!:h:l

MA

Comment

Working...
                                X