So who is ready to get their ass in gear for November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tlrgs' has cherry-Koolaide for blood! He's been in the tropics too long! LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Funny but not!?

I just got off the clock, feeling a second wind, great to feel better, we are fired on the spot if caught sleeping, I am the boss, and don't mind if my staff snooze a little, but there are cameras everywhere, really. Thought about going back to school, but tired of the medical feild.. What do I want to be when I grow up?!?!

Think it has alot to do w/ my home life too...... Oh well, don't have2 hours to write.......great going on a month lodestar, proud you must be!!:goodjob:

Lots of love guys!!!!!:h:l

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Good moring all,
        Just checking in hope everyone had great Thanksgiving.
        I got to spend time with my kidnapper friends otherwise I would have been all alone.

Sorry if I worried you all by being away my computer crashed!
        I have felt lost without you all!!!!
        I'm doing fine.
        53 days AF today !!!! YEA !!!!

It is my Peanut's birthday today.
        And when I get back home I will have both the girls this weekend!!!

Thank You alll for the concern while I was away !!!
        Again you all leave me in AWE with all of your LOVE !!
        I'll check back in a little later today.

Hope all are well.
        MUCH LOVE and PEACE to you all !!!

Bob

Comment

OMG! BobO!!! I don't know whether to kick you or kiss you!!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

great property!1

Good job on all the af days, that is great..................................you should be really proud!!!:goodjob::goodjob:

MA:l:h

Comment

Nice, quiet, relatively restful day. Hope you all had something similar, or at least similar. Remember, all interested, the new series of Intervention on A&E begins Monday, November 30, in the U.S. Looks like it's going to be a very intense season. Night, all.
              sigpic

Comment

thats awesome bob . great job ...
                well it was one hell of a day .. started off great but was hell after the digging was done and time to set the pipe had to set one piece puipe under a drive way took me all day and im hurting ..
                but bye the end of the day i was donre with that part and all backfil .. and then come to find out im 8' short of pipe .. and then had to stop and get everything in the truck .. well for some reason the belt had started to fall apart and ate my dip stick and now tomorrow morning i have to find that old belt and fix it before start the day .. but im alive and home thank god ... well have a great evening everyone
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

It ATE your dip stick? :headbanger:
                  sigpic

Comment

silly!?

But what IS a dipstick, a paint mixer I thought, or your oil check in your car, WHAT in hell are you doing licking it Rubes..............:H:H:H:H

just frustrating night, this shift work has my system so F'd up I cannot stand it, thank god for music is all I can say, soothes the soul.....................

love you guys, it is going to be December too soon for me, unfortunately Christmas is not happening here again this year, my poor kids..................will try to make it as cheery as possible w/out the gifts they were used to getting in the better days, I am truly concerned for their futures.....................

lots of love,:l

MA

Comment

OK, waiting on more details about the condition of T's dipstick. Just received news Hubs uncle (in-law) in N.C. has been moved to hospice (cancer) and death is imminent. He's been in Hub's life all his live, and in mine almost 40. Quite a story; Green Beret, Special Forces, on to things we still can't know about fully in the service of this country. His children were intimately involved in both a high profile crime case and personal tragedy. He was one of those 'men among men'; handsome, rugged, mysterious. And funny. That's what I remember the most. We're not going now, but will prob be gone a few days soon. He's moving on to his next mission, and he's ready. Sorry to be a downer this morning, but I don't really feel down about it.
                      Rubes
                      sigpic

Comment

WOW!!

What a good days/nights sleep does for you!!?? I feel so much better today, now if the weather would cooperate and warm up.............BRRRRRR!! I am heading out to the gym to get those good ole endorphins going, that will help me feel even better...................waiting for it to warm up a bit though............................

glad to see everyone, happy Saturday, it IS Saturday, right??? I am in such a time warp, THANK GOD I have the next few days off, to rest up!!! I already feel like a new person, and found 3 jobs I want to apply for, sound interesting and more rewarding(??hopefully??)

lots of love,:l:h

MA

Comment

OK DETAILS AT 9 my dip stick is fine but need to replace the belt ... lol ok good morning shifter .. mom can i stay home please.. but anyway have an awesome day everyone time for me to get out there and fix the dip stick and belt .. later gators

Comment

silly!

but what exactly is a dipstick?? For your oil in your car??? sorry I am dumb!!!:H:H:H:H

MA:h

Comment

That's what it is, CG. We in the rural South also refer to people who do stupid things as 'dipsticks' or the even lovlier, 'dipshit'! LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

OK SOME VENTING HERE .. AM I BEING TESTED AND FOR WHAT WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMETHING SO SIMPLE BE SO FUCKING HARD TO FINISH .. SOMETIMES I JUST HATE MY JOB ..
                                BUT anyway working on old houses are hell .. but im ok and didnt finish today so i have to go in tomorrow ... well maybe ill see how i wake up .. but anyway where is everyone .. hope all are well and if you are in anyway having a day like mnd please hang in there .. still alive and well and kickin
                                ps done venting

Comment

Working...
                                X