Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is ready to get their ass in gear for November

Oh T!!!!!

You NEVER vent, go right ahead sweetie!!!!!! You all are probably sick of me venting!!! I, however had a truly wonderful day yesterday!!! Had a me day, didn't go riding but didn't get too upset though, invited another friend to go today, hope she doesn't bale on me!!??? Went to see 2012, was pretty good, but extremely long thoug, over 2 hours!!!! Then treated myself to goodies from bath & body works,aahhhhhhh!!! Yum!!! Love that kind of stuff!!!
    Off for a me morning, then invited the family for a visit today(why I do this to myself I have no clue!?!)

Lots of love!!!:h

MA:l
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Good on you, CG! Don't wait for someone else to pamper you, light the candles and do it youself! And smile, make the bastards wonder what you're up to!! :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok heres one for the records when making a cup of coffe always put milk in the coffee cup not the bowl of sugar lucky i use eggnog alittle easier to clean out ..should i take the day off ???
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Did you stir with your dipstick?
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;766723 wrote: Did you stir with your dipstick?
            no i bent that back in shape ...

Comment

GOODMORNING lovies!!! Been busy busy busy.....got all the house decorated for Chirstmas...today will finish working on the outside. MAN...I am sore head to toe. Cats are just loving the trree...I am gonna beat them before it is over...LOL KIDDING as you all know I love them to pieces. Took Brit and a friend to see Miley Cyrus lastnight. I didnt know one damn song...UNTIL...what does she sing..."I Love RockNRoll"...honey that is Joan Jett's song and all these lil girls were thinking they brought that in...NOT! I HAVE TO TELL YA'LL..I was a bit disppointed that they were selling alcohol at the concert. The majority of the audience was under the AGE OF 14 ..all these adults were literally gettin drunk...I wondered who the hell was driving all these kids home???? One woman next to us got so drunk she kept getting up and down and then starts hitting her child cause she wanted to leave early and the kid didn't. Brit just looked at me.....then I had a dream about drinking last night. I was hiding a bottle of Vodkla in a cabinet. Haven't dreramed a crazy dream like that in awhile. I hope everyone had a good holiday...gotta get ready for church. OH dont know if I told yall but I am getting a sunday school class...2-3 yr olds...I CANT wait to start...start December 13th. LUVUALL!
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

thats great loveall .. well had to work today ..BUT BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT AND KICK ITS ASS .. THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE MY HEAD .. but after i but the eggnog in the sugar this morning i woke up and felt great and was on a mission to kick this job ass .. well have a great eveing everyone

Comment

Had a REALLY good day here! Kicked Hubs butt again on Wii Fit, (I've been telling him things about his fitness he did not believe), found out I'm 7 years younger than him on the 'body age' measurement, - OH, tis sweet to be verified! He's taking it seriously now, and the Wii keeps great records of his progress. Unfortunately, the little electronic b*#@*rd says we both need to lose weight, so it's on! Rented one of my best empty houses to a very nice single Sheriff's deputy, spent the afternoon with 2 of my g'daughters and let one bid on a cover for her phone on E-bay. She called me in with 1 min 29 sec to go and bidding going up, and we WON, for a good price. She's so happy (the one going to Washington). Hope everyone else had a great day too. Later, gators!
                  sigpic

Comment

well good morning shifters .. ITS MONDAY shit it doesnt even feel like a had a weekend .. but anyway thank god i have work coming in right now..
                    well too funny ruby keep on keeping on girl ..
                    well enjoy your monday im off to another long day here hanging curtain and a ceiling fan .. yeppy change up work alittle .. and ill be back at the other job tomorrow ....

Comment

Some of our shifters are MIA. We may have to send out a search party! Lots to do today, as usual, but one step at a time. I'm feeling much stronger lately, despite all the aches and pains from my workouts. Don't want to overdo, so being careful. I'm just SO glad Hubs finally has proof of the things I've been telling him and is taking his health seriously. He's still in shock a bit. Hope to see everone out and doing well today! Be good to yourselves. :hug:
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey all!!

Happy Monday morn!! Great on the Wi kicking butt Ruby, I wouldn't know the first thing on how to do that, prefer the real thing, if I am capable.......

I am only happy cuz I am off, till tomorrow night, then you will here me bi*tch & moan, at least I am forwarning you!? Did not have to do family stuff yesterday, happily got home and realized we had a wedding to go to..... A Tai couple we know, the food was to die for, I think it was the first wedding I went to AF and danced my butt off and had a BALL!!!!! I know it was (I hate to preach about my magic discovery!?) baclofen...... It took away my usually paralyzing anxiety and let me have fun........NOT the old me!! Only downer of the night, I will let you guess, name starts w/ M. We won't go there now, sure you all are so sick of that too!

LUV, you are contagious, I may decorate today for me & the kids at least!!! First time in years actually, just get too blah usually (mostly due to al).

Lots of love!!!!
                        MA

Comment

And CG, you were able to actually appreciate the food without the AL getting in the way! SO glad you had fun, sorry about the mill stone. We need to work on that, huh? Yes, get that tinsel and mistletoe out!!
                          sigpic

Comment

hey all!

Just got home actually, trying to help a friend, she is not well, love her to death(not literally though)......tried to off herself AGAIN ...............been there done that........................

sorry I have been preocupied (spelling?) w/ that all day and still have fam in town:sorry:.............understand why I have not ridden the horses all week now, (was feeling resentful and rejected by all my friends, now I understand)..... family can keep you busy.......mine is growing up, easy at this moment, but forget about those years of stuff..........

love you all:h................thanks for always being here............you rock:rockon:

have a great night, hopefully won't be up all night as I will tomorrow.................

XOXOXO MA

Comment

ok im back home and it was a long day at work .. got off at 6:15 driving thur traffic and then off to go talk with my buddy and get pay for last weekend of work .. and im tired but tomorrow is another day of work back to that HOUSE ..
                              WELL COWGAL cowgal hang in there .. and now today is the last day of the month time to make a new thread .. love and peace to all see you on the next thread my dear friends

Comment

who??

T,so you are gonna start the thread????? remember last time Ruby asked me to do it, I was in Orlando til 2AM.............missed the whole kick-off.........well, tomorrow may be the same, still functioning off 3 or so hours of sleep AAUUURRRRGGHHH!!?!!!!!???

love and hugs, just cannot sleep, thanks for being here as always.............:l:h:l

MA

Comment

Working...
                                X