Not that it's hard ;) but this made me cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that it's hard ;) but this made me cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJMbk9dtpdY[/video]]YouTube - My Redeemer Lives - Team Hoyt

Not that it's hard but this made me cry

Hart, your soft underbelly is showing. I love you, truly, for your wicked intelligent humor. It's hard to post this for the tears. Please, post this on What We Believe too. Be careful, Hart. People other than me will realize what a great, loving, wonderful person you are.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

thank you, we were told our son wouldnt walk or talk and that we should have him adopted when he was born, next week it's his 21 st birthday, he completed the 10 tors challange last summer, hill walking on Dartmoor over 10 different hill's, he is a wonderful, caring, sensitive, funny son and I am so privaleged to have given birth to him so thank you for reminding me how strongly I feel this,
      Twitch

Comment

tawnywitch;749133 wrote: thank you, we were told our son wouldnt walk or talk and that we should have him adopted when he was born, next week it's his 21 st birthday, he completed the 10 tors challange last summer, hill walking on Dartmoor over 10 different hill's, he is a wonderful, caring, sensitive, funny son and I am so privaleged to have given birth to him so thank you for reminding me how strongly I feel this,
        Tawny - you are a fantastic Mum. You've obviously done a great job over the last 21 years. Please wish your wonderful son a "Happy 21st Birthday" from all of us :cheering:
        Minnie x

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending - make yours a happy every after :l

Sober since 4 November :fingers:

Comment

Working...
        X