Army Thread 4th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th November

Awwhh, Tips, my mind is impossible to understand. I'm actually a delicate little flower.........NOT!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

Zeppie, there MUST be a Ruby in the next litter. She will of course be a big winner. LOL
      Bye, Greenie. Good luck.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

rubywillow;750637 wrote: Zeppie, there MUST be a Ruby in the next litter. She will of course be a big winner. LOL
        More like a distracting influence, I reckon
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

cream

made it back safe with the cream, just read all your crazy naughty posts.. you lot are funny..:H:H

gonna finish cooking the dinner, smelling good mmmmmmm.

hey tips howz u now?? bit happier than the other day ??
          or did losing your knickers have a profound effect on you..!!
          :l

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

I hope this attachment will be big enough to be legible.

The people who opened the store must be completely daft... Its a Christian book outlet... The owners are Afrikaans (my home language), but the English translation leaves nothing to the imagination :H :H :H Attached files [img]/converted_files/1082973=5319-attachment.jpg[/img]
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

rubywillow;750583 wrote: Don't let the door hit you in the vagina.
              :H:H:H:H:H
              Have just wee'd meself !!!
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

Hey, Jan

I made roast leg of lamb tonight - I've felt like it ever since we spoke about it the other night. Lots of garlic and rosemary, needless to say.

I also made fluffy mash, butternut squash, and brocolli.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

tiptronic_ct;750644 wrote: I hope this attachment will be big enough to be legible.

The people who opened the store must be completely daft... Its a Christian book outlet... The owners are Afrikaans (my home language), but the English translation leaves nothing to the imagination :H :H :H
                  OMG!! Where do you find them????

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

startingover;750646 wrote:
                    Have just wee'd meself !!!
                    In my fecking underwear!!! :upset:
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

startingover;750649 wrote: OMG!! Where do you find them????
                      A local shopping centre. They were NOT amused when I took the pic...

If you want, I can email you the original size one? Its an absolute classic.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

tiptronic_ct;750650 wrote: In my fecking underwear!!! :upset:
                        Sorry honey, but hey, it happens :H

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

tiptronic_ct;750652 wrote: A local shopping centre. They were NOT amused when I took the pic...

If you want, I can email you the original size one? Its an absolute classic.
                          Ohhh yes please!
                          thats a cut out and keep I think :H

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

Did you ever hear about the woman who killed her husband with a frozen leg of lamb, then cooked it up and served it to the coppers who were investigating his death?
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

rubywillow;750655 wrote: Did you ever hear about the woman who killed her husband with a frozen leg of lamb, then cooked it up and served it to the coppers who were investigating his death?
                              You do know the oddest people Rubes ...

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

LOL, Tips. Great reading, if you can be still long enough.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X