X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th November

Hi troopers,

Buenos dias, have a happy sober one, or try the best you can,

just had my call gotta go now for test n? 3....gonna be 00.00.......hee hee..

it's a really great feeling knowing that it's gonna be negative,

feels like giving the :finger: to them...

I feel so mush fitter, have joined a gym, started yesterday.. very gently..!! can feel it this morn!! gonna go again after the test, doing a session called "ATTACK" sounds very ominous..just hope I can walk after...

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

Helloooooo if anyone's about
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

i am hereeeeeeeeeeee

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

The Irish finally win at something:

News - A Step Beyond: French bumped out of sexiest accent spot
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

tiptronic_ct;750280 wrote: The Irish finally win at something:

News - A Step Beyond: French bumped out of sexiest accent spot
            :H i knew that all along mr tips..thats how i am getting in to so much trouble:H

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

Hi all, having an awfull time with my 16 yr old bRAT, HE GAVE ME LOADS OF VERBAL LAST NIGHT FIRST TIME EVER TELLING ME TO GO F*** MYSELF AND ALL THAT KINDA THING, our relationship has gone to the dogs..Have to go to the school today and sort stuff out there and ive to get my first assignment out today for my new course which is very, very interesting, social policy, going to love this one.
              On the upside me younger fella is doing so well in school they got him a laptop so he doesnt have to handwrite anymore and hes flying through his homework and enjoying school, so its not all doom and gloom, I wish to God they would bring ion boot camp for teens or a compulsory year for the army, knock the bollox outta them, feckers, all of them!

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

sorry for your troubles limers,cant really help you about your son maybe his father could have a word with him,and try and explain respect. hope your day gets better

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

Hello everyone !

Hope you feel better soon Mario
                  JC, I know what you mean about the sleep thing
                  Ladyjan, hope you survived the 'attack session' at the gym!
                  Minnie x

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending - make yours a happy every after :l

Sober since 4 November :fingers:

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

mario;750286 wrote: sorry for your troubles limers,cant really help you about your son maybe his father could have a word with him,and try and explain respect. hope your day gets better
                    his father is a methadone dependant useless b*****d who only rings him once is a blue moon , part of the problem I suppose, but dont worry, I dont put him down to Zak , in fact I do the opposite really but hes not much good to me in this regard cos hes away with the fairies most of the time, likes his special brew as well as his meth but hes in england thanks God so we dont see much of him.

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

Hi Minnie, love the pic, was that her name , shes from the beano right?

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

limers;750289 wrote: Hi Minnie, love the pic, was that her name , shes from the beano right?
                        Sorry to hear about your son, Limers. If it's any consolation some teenagers do go through phases like that. One of my sons did the same and now he's grown into a lovely man. He has since told me that he felt he "wasn't as good as his brother" and that he had lots of other issues that I didn't know about at the time. It will be difficult, but if you can get a chance to talk to him when his mood is not so bad perhaps you'll be able to deal with his outbursts better

The picture is Minnie The Minx from the Beano!
                        Minnie x

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending - make yours a happy every after :l

Sober since 4 November :fingers:

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

Minnie the minx, how could I forget!!

Thanks Minnie, im running out the door now but it will pass I know, just wish it would pass soon!lol!

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

Morning Troopers, Intranet probs here this morning,it doesnt know what it wants to do. Mario hope u soon feel better. Limers, sure he is only putting himself on the map around you but as a previous person said,important that he does it with respect. Easy for me to talk eh!

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

Aww, Limey, raising a teen is THE hardest job. I saw the difference it made with my children having 2 parents working together, and my sister's children, who never had a dad in the home. He will outgrow all this, unfortunately by the time he realizes he doesn't know it all, he'll have missed some great opportunities. Hang in there. You're a loving momma.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 4th November

Good afternoon, all

A productive day was had at the office, so I guess I can wind down a bit before heading home.
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X