X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7 November

Whatever floats your boat, Starts. LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

tiptronic_ct;752785 wrote: Let's discuss "Free Willy" then
      Oh no....that was absolutely heartbreaking.....
      shite I am going to have nightmares here....
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

Nite, Opes

Starts: you go to bed an unbelievably early hour! Shame on you.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

I cant help it :H

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

Arrrgggh, have to go chip some more squirrels........I mean LEAVES, LEAVES!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

Says he who has had a 4 hour nanna nap :-)

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

rubywillow;752790 wrote: Arrrgggh, have to go chip some more squirrels........I mean LEAVES, LEAVES!
                :shocked:

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

I started crying as soon as they captured Willy at the start of the movie - stupid bloody movie
                  It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

Anyone see the movie "Fargo"?
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

Nope, is it a sad one?

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

two things worse than sticking your hand in cat poo

1.sitting in dog poo

2.when you are walking bare foot and you go past a chair and your little toe goes oneside of the chairleg the the rest of your foot goes the other side

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

No, award winning movie, great to watch, but someones ends up in a woodchipper in the snow.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

rubywillow;752796 wrote: Anyone see the movie "Fargo"?
                            love the woodchipper scene

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

Zeppie2;752798 wrote: two things worse than sticking your hand in cat poo

1.sitting in dog poo

2.when you are walking bare foot and you go past a chair and your little toe goes oneside of the chairleg the the rest of your foot goes the other side
                              Have broken toes that way! Parts of my body are shrinkin' thinkin'.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7 November

startingover;752787 wrote: Oh no....that was absolutely heartbreaking.....
                                shite I am going to have nightmares here....
                                Have a listen to this

:H :H :H

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/...5/freewily.wav
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X