Comment

Need to leave and wipe my tracks

Reggie, you alright?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

G'day Reg,
        P.m me mate, I can't p.m. you. Otherwise can you check in on the ND thread please? Me, and lot's of other people are here for you, and we care about you.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reginald,
          I hope you're OK.
          Hopefully this is something you can sort out today, and perhaps re-register ?
          Remember everything seems bigger and worse at first.
          I hope you log on as a guest at least and see this.
          You know to PM me anytime Reginald. I might even be able to give some 'girl' insight if you wish ( they tell me I am still technically a woman, despite years of drinking like a man)
          The very best for you Reginald.
          Bridge :l
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reg - this all sounds really distressing for you. These situations can be really horrible to deal with - but it will get better over time.

Thinking of you

mame
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh Reg...mate...but she kissed your thigh...
              She got hammered on Tuesday...maybe she's suffering some sort of al depression. Just a thought - maybe it will pass.
              I'm thinking of you.

xo

Comment

I've received word from Reggie

Hi, All

I've had an email from Reggie. Here is what he said:

Hi Tip Im ok ..Mrs Reg isnt though I was caught completely off guard I had NO idea she was so unhappy..She hates me posting on MWO and blurted she was going to use it against me! Hence my request to be deleted but that didnt work. I have convinced her to not proceed with her want to end the relationship after 18 years ...She agreeded to my plea to seek help with a marriage counsellor... I am so ashamed after 31 days sober I got drunk after the blow up and posted that ridiculous post last night!! I shouldnt have spoiled the boards with such tripe sorry ...the posts sound like i was a complete nut job...any way Im bac in the saddle and wont let this ruin my sobreity in fact dealing with this i need it more than ever...any way i need to stay off the computer and work on the relationship I am happy and you have my permission to share the contents of this email with the wonderful, lovely, funny peeps of the NDT I will miss them dearly as i will you!!! Will get back on later after i sorted this current malaise out.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thanks Tip.

Comment

Thank you Bouncy Thing.
                    -S

Comment

Working...
                    X