NO RULES ..JUST SHOUT OUT SUNDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouting out somewhere between 3 and 4 months. Sober and Happy!!!!
    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

This whole weekend has been unbelievably wonderful, I am SO BLESSED, and am 90+ days plus sober!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :bubbeblow: :judie::blinkylove: :racer: :baaah: :banana:

MUCH, MUCH LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!!!!! HAVE A HAPPY SOBER WEEK, EVERYONE!!!!!
      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

I FEEL GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWO ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :l:yougo::yougo::yougo:
        Non Drinker 9/09
        Non Smoker 6/09
        Tennis Anyone ?

Comment

Not as long as most of you but 9 days AF!! And it feels like quite an accomplishment!!

Comment

now this is an awesome shout out sunday very well done everyone enjoy and have an awesome week .. enjoy stay strong and keep thinking positive
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I made it through Sat. and Sun. not drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

day 1 for me

Comment

Working...
                X