Army Thread 9th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th November

Sign language. I have a masters in special education as a basis and COULD teach if I had to but I'd rather be in an adult private sector.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

That's kool. I don't know but one sign myself. Universal, though.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

LOL!!! I don't want to have to go back and renew my teaching certificate. I'll have to take graduate courses and I don't want to work that hard. :H University registration may be over for next semester. But maybe I can attend the technical college for credits. I'm going to try to find a USC advisor today.
        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

POPEYE !!!! If you are about, I just wanted to let you know I am simply BURSTING for you!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Great plan, Greenie. And a great way to get out and meet new people (i.e. MEN!) LOL
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

What? :H
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Oh, well, keep all options open in your quest for higher learning.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Come to think of it, me communicating without speaking is a bit of an oxymoron, don't you think? :H My dad used to call me "mouth" :H:H
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Yes. I have the same reputation. But I talk with my hands a lot. BTW, I was wrong about there being a nudist colony. There are actually TWO!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

What a great spot for them!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

You at the cabin all next week?
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Yep. I'd have to have millions in plastic surgery or I'd kill the grass there I'm afraid. But today I've started a new eating and exercise plan. Still have no plans to visit there. I 'd have to sit down sometime, and don't think I could stand the thought of it. :moon:
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

That's the plan, Greenie. Hubs will be sad, but I'm having withdrawals.
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

rubywillow;753582 wrote: Yep. I'd have to have millions in plastic surgery or I'd kill the grass there I'm afraid. But today I've started a new eating and exercise plan. Still have no plans to visit there. I 'd have to sit down sometime, and don't think I could stand the thought of it. :moon:
                              I don't think I could keep a straight face. :H Could you imagine the two of us making a visit? ROFL!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

I gotta get moving rubes. HAve a good day & I'll see you later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X