Army Thread 9th November

But of course :l
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Me! Sensitive? Just like a porcupine.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

rubywillow;753654 wrote: Me! Sensitive? Just like a porcupine.
        :H:H:H
        I need to toughen up a bit.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Go into the house rental business. That'll do it!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Ha ha!
            I really dont think I would like to do that.....I dont like people coming round, let alone living in my house!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

We have quite a few, and seemingly nice people quickly become deadbeats and liars. Very disheartening.
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Hello folks!
                'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Hi Bye Grimmers, just off to pick up the pooches so hopefully will catch you later ?

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Grimmers. How's yourself? I need to leave too, unfortunately.
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

hi pops and everyone else just reading thro the tthread in its entirety congrats pops yes there is a time we have to xcept and try to understand why we damaged our bodies so gyco

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

greeneyes;753564 wrote: Sign language. I have a masters in special education as a basis and COULD teach if I had to but I'd rather be in an adult private sector.
                        wow greeners sign language amybe somthin i could lern good luck

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Gyco! Last I heard from you you were off to read your e-mails. That was days ago! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Hello Gyco!

Rubes, Starts......is it something I said! :H
                            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

startingover;753594 wrote: I like the tent raising idea :H
                              lol srtarts me to my tent would come up quikly in more ways then one hahaha

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Nope Grimmers. LOL Just made a work plan for myself this week and can't do it in front of this screen. Plus the little beasties are pestering for ANOTHER breakfast.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X